I’ve collected all 401 dyes. May I please have an achievement? :3

in Suggestions

Posted by: Alex Kelley.2748

Alex Kelley.2748

A title would be pretty legit, but I think it at least deserves an achievement.
There’s one for collecting all 54 mini pets, so why not dyes?

Attachments:

in Suggestions

Posted by: roqoco.4053

roqoco.4053

pretty nice – but I can’t imagine u did that just from drops.

in Suggestions

Posted by: LEGION.5834

LEGION.5834

Holy moly, congrats. I know I am addicted to buying dyes at the AH. And with 5 characters its kinda ridiculous.
As a general suggestion, pls make dyes account wide.

in Suggestions

Posted by: DusK.3849

DusK.3849

Nicely done!

Like rock and metal remixes of video game music? Check out my site and get your headbang on!
Also, check out Hardcore Adventure Box: World 1, World 2, Lost Sessions
Main Character: Dathius Eventide | Say “hi” to the Tribulation Clouds for me. :)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal.2376

Kal.2376

Wow… I think that does deserve some kind of achievement. How about the obsessive collector achievement :P

I’m kidding. I’m not sure an achievement is a good idea, simply because they can add more colors later on… Ok, not sure what other colors outside all those, but it gives the option without invalidating a current achievement… Ok, same thing could be said for map completion… Ah, what the heck, give this guy an achievement :P Collecting all that really does deserve one.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Alex Kelley.2748

Alex Kelley.2748

pretty nice – but I can’t imagine u did that just from drops.

You’re correct. I did acquire a pretty large amount before I went on my buying spree though. In total I probably spent close to 35g on dyes. Celestial is the only expensive one I was lucky enough to get as a drop.

Holy moly, congrats. I know I am addicted to buying dyes at the AH. And with 5 characters its kinda ridiculous.
As a general suggestion, pls make dyes account wide.

Thanks! :)
But I actually disagree with this rather common suggestion. Making dyes account wide would demolish the market. However, I think making the eight dyes you can set as your “favorite” account wide would be nice.

Wow… I think that does deserve some kind of achievement. How about the obsessive collector achievement :P

I’m kidding. I’m not sure an achievement is a good idea, simply because they can add more colors later on… Ok, not sure what other colors outside all those, but it gives the option without invalidating a current achievement… Ok, same thing could be said for map completion… Ah, what the heck, give this guy an achievement :P Collecting all that really does deserve one.

Haha! You’re more right than you’d think. Once I started buying them… it pretty much became my main goal to get all of them. It actually became a joke in my guild. I was the “Pokédye Master.”
And I actually remember hearing a little rumor that some dye shades had been datamined that hadn’t shown up in the live client yet. So there very well may be more to come!