I want the outfit worn by Alastia Crow

in Suggestions

Posted by: zerorelative.3104

zerorelative.3104

I would like to see a lot more clothing alternatives, particularly for town wear (and other threads exist for these suggestions), but I really want Alastia Crow’s outfit made available for special recipe crafting under Tailoring.

Attachments:

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lianna.6980

Lianna.6980

I would like to support that idea. I’ve met Alastia Crow for the first time today and her outfit is definitely interesting!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

In general the NPC’s have some really nice outfits. Let’s cross our fingers that anything we see in game will at some point be implemented for the use of players.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

Umm… I’m pretty sure this outfit is available to players, not sure where, but I’ve seen it in the PvP locker so there has to be a PvE equivalent.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

They removed this armor from pve, I believe it was called tribal armor. I know because I wanted it too. It is still available in pvp if you can grind up the insane amount of glory needed to get it, but I think even that is a bug (since it is called masquerade armor).

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

in Suggestions

Posted by: arcqe.6734

arcqe.6734

not in pve atm, possibly in pve in the future, depending on whether or not anet whims it.

usually somewhere

in Suggestions

Posted by: mrsrachelm.7618

mrsrachelm.7618

It is pretty nice. I’ve always wanted the armor worn by Lady Anise, the Queens guard in Divinity’s Reach.

in Suggestions

Posted by: blakkrskyrr.7413

blakkrskyrr.7413

I also agree, though I haven’t checked recently if it is implemented since the last comment. I think at least the torso and arms is a great match for my necro

in Suggestions

Posted by: blakkrskyrr.7413

blakkrskyrr.7413

It is the Masquerade Armor and is only pvp as of now.