I want to wear my Reading Glasses in combat.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Eternal King.1786

Eternal King.1786

Topic pretty much says it all. I would much rather have the Reading glasses be a skin over town gear, in fact most town gear I feel should be a skin over non-combat only gear. I paid for my reading glasses now I find that I never use them. I want my engineer to have a learned look about them in and out of combat.

I say all that cool town gear should just be skins let us go into battle fashionably if we dish out some gems to do so.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

I would much rather have the Reading glasses be a skin over town gear, in fact most town gear I feel should be a skin over non-combat only gear.

So you want your reading glasses to be a skin for town gear and most town gear should also be for non-combat only…

I say all that cool town gear should just be skins let us go into battle fashionably if we dish out some gems to do so.

So now you feel they should be skins you can wear in combat.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Huh? Can you say that a second time, but use different words?

Your reading glasses are town gear. Why should it be a skin over other town gear?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Levitas.1953

Levitas.1953

I think he wants to use town gear as skins for his common set, the one with stats and runes that you use for fighting. He wants to kill mobs with reading glasses!
Im fine with it, even if i dont like town gear and well, i think its mean to be used in town

The way he wrote it isnt perfect. The way i write in english also isnt perfect, sometimes you only need to read again and spend… ONE more minute of you valuable time?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I think he wants to use town gear as skins for his common set, the one with stats and runes that you use for fighting. He wants to kill mobs with reading glasses!
Im fine with it, even if i dont like town gear and well, i think its mean to be used in town

The way he wrote it isnt perfect. The way i write in english also isnt perfect, sometimes you only need to read again and spend… ONE more minute of you valuable time?

It wasn’t that it was imperfect so much as it made no sense. There is a difference between the two. Imperfect I will spend time to figure out. Gibberish, I will ask them to restate. He could send a minute of his valuable time and write something coherent. Perfection is not required.

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

So you are in a fight and get a blow to your head knocking off your glasses. Until you can find them in your inventory and put them back on you are blinded. Glasses and contact sports do not mix. Just playing devil’s advocate here!

Theftwind (HoD)

in Suggestions

Posted by: castlemanic.3198

castlemanic.3198

Topic pretty much says it all. I would prefer to have the Reading glasses be a skin, rather than town gear, in fact I feel that most town gear should be available as armour skins, rather than a non-combat only look. I paid for my reading glasses and now, I find that I never use them. I want my engineer to have a learned look about them both in and out of combat.

I say all cool town gear should just be skins, let us go into battle fashionably if we dish out some gems to do so.

Translation everyone.

I realised what eternal king was saying. Eternal king was attempting to use over as in “i prefer this over that” rather than “i want a jacket over my shirt”. Instead, they misused it by using “rather” instead of “prefer”, though the poor grammar also did lend a hand in miscommunication.

(edited by castlemanic.3198)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Levitas.1953

Levitas.1953

It wasn’t that it was imperfect so much as it made no sense. There is a difference between the two. Imperfect I will spend time to figure out. Gibberish, I will ask them to restate. He could send a minute of his valuable time and write something coherent. Perfection is not required.

It was particularly referred to the first answer, you only asked for a better explanation.
The post is coherent, maybe he didnt use the best terms. He spent gems for something that he doesnt use and his engineer must have a learned look everywhere. With his solution the gems arent wasted anymore and the engineer can kill things wearing what he paid for.
Again i have nothing against your post but i felt the first reply wasnt polite as yours.

Edit: castlemanic got it and explained with better words.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Roman Legionary.6715

Roman Legionary.6715

I want a million dollars.