I would like 6 new Elites per profession

in Suggestions

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

I would like each profession to gain 6 more elite skills to pick.

3 can be more of the traditional long cooldown elite skills (just hopefully they more useful this time around across the board to warren a use)

and the last 3 can be short cooldown elites that are on the same level as utility skills to be more active in our combat role.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Saulius.8430

Saulius.8430

8 profesions, 6 elites, so total 48 new elites? :o

i want more deluxe version elites like mistfire wolf. could be mistfire unicorn

kill all ze thingz

in Suggestions

Posted by: Alerno.1425

Alerno.1425

How about allow us to use a utility skill in elite slot. Most of the elites are really useless, and allowing one more utility would be great.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

How about allow us to use a utility skill in elite slot. Most of the elites are really useless, and allowing one more utility would be great.

Why would you want a utility in the elite slot? if it got scaled to do more damage/heal or just being more effective it could work but that can make it unbalanced. New different kinds of elites is a better choice. 2-3 elites for each class is just crap, like when i play my Elementalist i don’t really need the fiery greatsword, the whirlwind or a summon, sometimes i just want a single target nuke, an AoE heal, a tankish elite etc.

The current skilldeck is lacking.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Alerno.1425

Alerno.1425

I agree that the current skilldeck is lacking, but making bunch of new skills and keeping them balanced is hard. Instead give us a choice of putting a normal (not buffed or super sized) utility skill in that slot. Something that we can actually use.

On mesmer I have no elite skill that is useful when soloing in pve, but I really could use some of those utility skills. Same thing on my ranger and warrior actually.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cyto.9401

Cyto.9401

while leveling my elementalist i noticed only 1 elite skill is usable underwater. no choice! that’s the worst kind of choice. i would love to be able to use a utility skill in stead then (underwater i mean)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shirk.6421

Shirk.6421

I want more deluxe version elites like mistfire wolf. could be mistfire unicorn

^THIS^

I would even get a dreamer for the sake of it