Idea for obtaining Ascended and Legionaries

in Suggestions

Posted by: Galphar.3901

Galphar.3901

I’d like to see Ascended or Legendary gear like “Greens” in GW. Have each World Boss have a chance to drop a Legendary Weapon and make a 5th 80 only path for each Dungeon that can drop a variety of Ascended items but don’t make it a given that they’ll drop.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

erm… dropping a legendary weapon…. really? and all dungeon and have a chance of dropping ascended weaponm since they can drop from champion chests, but most cases I’ve heard of, ascended weapon boxes most likely drop from fractals.

PS: your title says legionaries, do you mean legendaries or is that intentional?

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over

in Suggestions

Posted by: Galphar.3901

Galphar.3901

No, supposed to be legendaries, was still half-asleep when posted I guess, lol.

And It would be no different than when Anet added the “Green” items in GW. Everyone was complaining that the best skins were gotten from UW and FoW so Anet gave us the Sorrow’s Furnace update. It had bosses that had a chance to drop a “Green” weapon that had perfect stats and a new skin. No reason that they couldn’t implement a similar technique with the current World Bosses we have and would allow them to create new Legendaries as they add more areas and World Bosses like they did with the expansions in GW.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

Legionaries… wat

THIS AIN’T ROME YOU FOOL