Improved Environment Interactions

in Suggestions

Posted by: M Steel.2574

M Steel.2574

I’d like to see Guild Wars 2 develop a more immersive gaming environment. For example:

It would enhance immersion if player characters could sit in chairs, use beds, etc.

Make cities more dynamic

Taverns could be improved by making them more intereactive. Improve tavern keeper dialogue so that they respond to key events taking place in the world, have bards that actually sing, dance, do magic and/or tell stories. Have tavern themed mini events like drinking competitions, darts, puzzles, bar brawls. Many of these things have been implemented in one form or another in player quests.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zwets.3785

Zwets.3785

I like this a lot, having fun pubs with activities at centralized locations, instead of the norn keg brawl and asuran polymok arena that players seem to have a hard time finding.

Heck, lets have drunkard and party animal titles available from doing the events in said bars.

in Suggestions

Posted by: kizzle.6827

kizzle.6827

I agree, you guys made such a massive detailed world…lets add some spice to it now with some interactive stuff to do. I would love to be able to go into a tavern and spend in game money and try to win for more money or even karma. Interactive chairs, beds, etc would be great too. I mean, World of Warcraft you can sit in chairs and on benches (not a fan of WoW btw…) but seriously, the game world is gorgeous and huge and diverse. I think adding some smaller things like this would be amazing!!

Like in Divinity’s Reach, there is some shooting game that some heckler tells you to go play, and you can’t even go play it. These are the things that need to be implemented for those times you don’t feel like doing events and whatnot.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bonefield.9813

Bonefield.9813

I’d love to see more interactive objects, especially chairs. Even the chairs you can sort of sit on currently by using /sit are often not fully solid and result in the character sinking through as soon as they’re not standing.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Knight.1084

Knight.1084

I’d like to see Guild Wars 2 develop a more immersive gaming environment. For example:

It would enhance immersion if player characters could sit in chairs, use beds, etc.

Make cities more dynamic

Taverns could be improved by making them more intereactive. Improve tavern keeper dialogue so that they respond to key events taking place in the world, have bards that actually sing, dance, do magic and/or tell stories. Have tavern themed mini events like drinking competitions, darts, puzzles, bar brawls. Many of these things have been implemented in one form or another in player quests.

Yes Please !!! This also for some reason makes big difference.
Its all the little things that can add up to make a better game.

And also;
How about when you walk up to another live player you can press F like you do with pve creatures and when you press F to the live player you wave at them (automatic wave emote).

in Suggestions

Posted by: Knight.1084

Knight.1084

I like this a lot, having fun pubs with activities at centralized locations, instead of the norn keg brawl and asuran polymok arena that players seem to have a hard time finding.

Heck, lets have drunkard and party animal titles available from doing the events in said bars.

Yes and also it brings other players to Guild Wars 2, the ones who just want to “role play” , my opinion on extreme role playing like pretending is a bit over the top but when for example you have loads of people in lions pride inn in world of warcraft, that is awesome.