Improving the Bank/Collection System

in Suggestions

Posted by: AmidimA.2795

AmidimA.2795

I would like to suggest that the bank system get a rework. Over the past few days, I’ve had my bank maxed out by the constant item bombardment from the new achievement chests. In the patch notes, you also say that you’ll be releasing a lot of new account bound items… so where will those items go? I don’t want to have to pay gold constantly because of you flooding me with items, and I’d still like to keep these items as well. Can you add a section in the collection area for badges of honor? Can you add a section in the collection area for all the bank express/merchant express/tp express items too? Repair canisters/transmutation stones/revive orbs? You know what would improve life for all of your players? Giving us a place in the collection area to put dungeon tokens. It’s no fun running a dungeon if you have no place to put the tokens. You know what never made any sense? Not giving us an area in the collection section for unopened BL chests. And lastly, one more suggestion that would GREATLY improve the quality of life for every player in the game… making the amount of items able to be stored infinite instead of capping at 250. Some items can get to 250 exceedingly quick, and then what? Maybe I don’t want to go give them to the new conversion merchant . Maybe I just want to keep them? I appreciate you trying to give us new content all the time, but there are still massive gaps in the quality of the old content that you never really took the time to address. Please fix the collection/banking system.

in Suggestions

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

I totally agree about every thing

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

in Suggestions

Posted by: gmortillaro.1753

gmortillaro.1753

I can agree with this. I think anything that can be used as currency like badges and tokens should have some place to store them.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Slyfer.6478

Slyfer.6478

I agree with almost everything except materials. Reasoning: there needs to be constant trade going on with materials. If it was made infinite, pretty much everyone will just hold onto their materials or people would majorly influence the value of materials. Runescape anyone? I would predict that material prices would insanely fluctuate and an average player would come out as a loser in the battle between merchant guilds. Id imagine going onto trading post to see that a single piece of rawhide costs 3s. Basically what i am trying to say is that anything with infinite supply(storage) wont have a stable price.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Weirwynn.2390

Weirwynn.2390

I can’t say I really agree, except maybe dungeon tokens and badges of honor, though even those, I can see an argument for having rewards you can “hold in your hand” as it were. Gold drops are quite often glossed over completely. You look at your inventory, and oh, you have 100 gold. Where did it come from? Who knows? Stuff!

Asking for slots for BLTC items, now… that is not only completely unnecessary due to the small number of such things, it’s a downright horrible idea for ‘ease of use’. Repair canisters, revive orbs, remote merchants, etc are all things that you want to be carrying around. You do not want them disappearing when you hit “deposit all collectibles.”

You could of course come back and ask for those to be usable from the bank, but I think it’s pretty obvious that that’s not going to happen. They’re items. They take a small amount of inventory space. If you need more, buy more with gold or cakitten’s part of the game.