In-Game gw2l4g.com, Why not ANet?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kolbias.4172

Kolbias.4172

Someone has probably mentioned this but why doesn’t ANet just make an in-game system that runs a LFG board the same way that gw2lfg.com runs. Am I the only one that thinks I shouldn’t have to Alt+Tab to get a group for a dungeon? Sure you can find a group in map chat in places like LA, but I feel like gw2lfg.com is the best way to find a group.

in Suggestions

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

They already are working on one, so asking them to make it isn’t gana make things go any faster.

The problem isn’t “just putting one out”, its making one availible to anyone whether they be in wvw, pvp, or pve. They want it to be user friendly, and also put in relevant filters and what have you. There is an interview somewhere on gw2guru or w/e that site is called (some guy posted the link on another thread) talking about various topics, one of which being a global lfg in game.

Until then, all you can do is use gw2lfg.com Shouting in LA is just a waste of map chat with how much random talk goes on.

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kolbias.4172

Kolbias.4172

They already are working on one, so asking them to make it isn’t gana make things go any faster.

Easy there, I wasn’t aware they were working on it. But that’s really cool!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Faux Play.6104

Faux Play.6104

+100. This as been a missing feature since beta. It is clearly not a priority for them.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

I know several anet people working on this feature right now.

Its coming.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]