In-game newspaper

In-game newspaper

in Suggestions

Posted by: oli.4786

oli.4786

I find it hard to keep up with all the evolving story lines in the game. Occasionally I’ll get a mail telling me to do something, but it’s often at a bad time where I can’t be bothered to read it and it gets forgotten. There are now Heralds in game, but all they do is tell you where the action is and not details on why/how/what/when.

What I would like, is a newspaper (anyone remember The Black Horse Courier from Oblivion?) that you can pick up/get given/read at a certain location in game that goes through all the latest goings on. It would be great for immersion and a fun way to keep players in the loop with story lines, especially if they have been away from the game for a while. I just think it would be a fantastic story telling device.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that I’d like to learn and read about the game from inside the game, rather than from twitter, reddit, forums, blogs and wiki’s.

(edited by oli.4786)

In-game newspaper

in Suggestions

Posted by: Unknown.2796

Unknown.2796

It would be a very creative way of telling players what is going on, I also just hit the mail icon just to make the red circle go away again cause I can’t bother reading a lap of text that doesn’t interest me. Newspapers on the other hand could have nice illustrations and such.

Location, location, location.