Increase 250 stacks to 1000 items per stack?

in Suggestions

Posted by: LittleJoe.7538

LittleJoe.7538

As the title suggests. Can arena-net increase the 250 stack items to at least 1000 per stack of items? it is quite frustrating when you like to play as a power trader in this game and, I like playing the gw2 economy about 70% of my play time.

If other players are interested in this please post your opinion about this subject and if you agree state it in your reply, lets make this thread into a petition form.

To make this a bit more clear, I am referring to the ability to sell or buy at stacks of 250 items on the trading post, I am only requesting an increase to the limit you are allowed to sell or buy, not inventory stacks.

Thank you
-LittleJoe

(edited by LittleJoe.7538)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ageia.5843

Ageia.5843

I don’t power trade but I have altaholism and love to craft, so it’d be great for 1000 stacks as I’d have more room in my collection slots for more items to fit for alts crafting. I’d love to not fill my normal bank full of collection items just to craft on all my characters. Yep, its my own fault for creating one of each profession and one of each crafting profession too, but it’d still be nice to have a bigger amount in stacks.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Death Reincarnated.3570

Death Reincarnated.3570

Perhaps, the 250 limit is to stop hoarding items – although players uses bank spots anyways lol. However, I agree that it should be increased.

Proud member of Legion of Honour XIII

Do not click this link!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

As the title suggests. Can arena-net increase the 250 stack items to at least 1000 per stack of items? it is quite frustrating when you like to play as a power trader in this game and, I like playing the gw2 economy about 70% of my play time.

If other players are interested in this please post your opinion about this subject and if you agree state it in your reply, lets make this thread into a petition form.

To make this a bit more clear, I am referring to the ability to sell or buy at stacks of 250 items on the trading post, I am only requesting an increase to the limit you are allowed to sell or buy, not inventory stacks.

Thank you
-LittleJoe

People called for ANet pushing the 250 stack limit back in GW1 for years but ANet never did anything about it. It’s not in thier business interest b/c storage limitations mean people will go buy more characters/storage space.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in Suggestions

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

At least for fractal relics? o.O

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Easily and Quickly.2187

Easily and Quickly.2187

Probably memory limits. 250 fits in one byte vs. two bytes for 1000. I bet it’s declared as an unsigned int8 instead of unsigned int16.