Increase item stacking to 500

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shelledfade.6435

Shelledfade.6435

I’m running out of space, and I know the point of having limited space is to get players to buy more slots and from a business perspective I understand that.

I’m starting to get nearly 3000 bloodstone dust piles, its taking up a lot of room. I don’t know what to do with the stuff because crafting ascended doesn’t even take that much of this stuff.

So my suggestion is to allow stacking up to 500 instead of 250. I don’t think it will damage sales in the long run, or you can make bloodstone dust a little harder to get, cuz right now its more common than jute scraps.

(edited by Shelledfade.6435)

in Suggestions

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

I believe there was something data-mined some time ago about being able to buy double material storage or something like that.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Suggestions

Posted by: caveman.5840

caveman.5840

yes yes yes lol or 1000 lol anything more than 250 lol

in Suggestions

Posted by: Malganis.7468

Malganis.7468

What are you doing that you gather so much dust? I’m crafting as soon as I get it and sometimes it takes me a day or two or three before I have 100.

But yes I seriously want 500 or 1000 pieces to a stack of everything.

Legion of Honour [XIII]: http://operationunion.enjin.com/home
Tarnished Coast

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shelledfade.6435

Shelledfade.6435

What are you doing that you gather so much dust? I’m crafting as soon as I get it and sometimes it takes me a day or two or three before I have 100.

But yes I seriously want 500 or 1000 pieces to a stack of everything.

I do a lot of dungeons/fractals. No clue but I have no more room for this bloodust dust, for ascended material it sure as hell is common lol.

I have so much bloodstone dust its not even funny, I doubt I’ll never need another single piece of it for as long as I play the game. They made this stuff WAAY too easy to get.

(edited by Shelledfade.6435)