Increased party size for wvw

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

Greetings Anet,

I would like to suggest increasing the max party size from 5 to at least 8 for wvw. I’m not sure if others have had the same issue but, due to the popularity and size of wvw, I have a lot of friends playing together at once. However, due to the party size limitation there are usually players who end up following behind the group and eventually getting lost, since they aren’t in group.

If a party size increase isn’t on the table then I suggest:

Guild members have their own uniquely colored dots on the mini map. That way even if you can’t party with them, you can at least see were they are.

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

in Suggestions

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

For now, you can create multiple groups of 5 or less and then have each group call a target on a member of one of the other groups. That doesn’t make them easier to see on the mini map, but each group will be able to find the other group by scanning the environment.

(My guild regularly does this when we have 2+ parties out.) It’s a work-around , but gets the job done.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Diaspro.8529

Diaspro.8529

I’m for increase the general PvE and WvsWvsW party size.
Dungeon party size is ok, but, for the general exploring with friends and guildies I found myself always forced to tell someone the party was full.
Don’t know if there are technical concerns about increasing the party size from 5 to 8, but It’ll be very apreciated by lot of people.

Maybe there could be problems with the possibility to join other party members storyquests. Increase party will create new unbalance problems.
So, yes, it isn’t a very fast thing to change…

Rig: Intel Core i5-2400 -8GB RAM -Nvidia GTX570
EU Servers