Inspect, CoF Boss and Legendary weapon

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nicolas.9820

Nicolas.9820

1. Give ability to inspect people gear. So as party leader I can check my team-mates if all is good (No arrogant gear like Magic Find and so on)

2. Tribune Burntclaw. Nobody wants to fight with boss for ages. Why does he receive immunity and remove all conditions? As a solution give him 25 stacks of anti-control.

3. So much effort to create it, and so big problem with stats on it. Add tokens to the game, so people can buy them and tune stats for Legendary weapon.

Defendre, aider et pas livrer!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ravion Hawk.4736

Ravion Hawk.4736

1. No. Elitist are hurting the ability to get groups together for dungeons as it is.

2. That makes some sense

3. Iffy. Kinda hard to gauge the possible reception.

Head of the Order of the Iron Ravens [OoIR]
Lady Alexis Hawk – Main – Necromancer
Ravion Hawk – Warrior

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lutharr.1035

Lutharr.1035

better idea would be that there is no INSPECT and either MF gear is done away with or un-equipable inside dungeons.

Go back to WoW. Most overused brainless arguement 2012-2013

in Suggestions

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

1. No, Magic Find is a stat a person chooses to use. “Arrogant” is the wrong word, the word you’re looking for is “selfish”, which it isn’t. If drops were better, people wouldn’t have as much incentive to use it, but they do. As Hawk said, the elitists make it hard enough as it is. If you’re so concerned, ask the player to show you the gear, but you should really let people play regardless of armor. Skill > gear.

2. No opinion, don’t know him

3. Personal stats for a legendary… Meh. It makes sense I suppose, but I don’t think it’s a major issue for the moment.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

in Suggestions

Posted by: DreamOfACure.4382

DreamOfACure.4382

@Inspect:

You could just ASK.
I have done so, and most people are more then happy to tell about or link their item.

Magic-Find is not a legitimate excuse to ask for Inspect. There are simpler solutions.
Like fixing Magic-Find to benefit the party.

Stop trucking on your own opinions and think about this from the developer’s perspective. Then you might come up with some good ideas.

@CoF

No one fights him because Path 1 and 2 are so much easier due to exploits or weak bosses. This is a dungeon-wide problem, not an issue with a specific boss.

@Personalized stats on legendaries

Just use a transmutation stone. The legendary-status is all on the skin, you can transmute the item stats with one that suits you.

“Bleeding, Poison, Confusion, Torment, they all look delightful on you.”

Lv80s: Guard, Thief, Necro. Renewed my Altaholic’s card on the HoT Hype-Train. Choo choo~

in Suggestions

Posted by: blakkrskyrr.7413

blakkrskyrr.7413

@Inspect:

You could just ASK.
I have done so, and most people are more then happy to tell about or link their item.

Magic-Find is not a legitimate excuse to ask for Inspect. There are simpler solutions.

Stop trucking on your own opinions and think about this from the developer’s perspective. Then you might come up with some good ideas.

@CoF

No one fights him because Path 1 and 2 are so much easier due to exploits or weak bosses. This is a dungeon-wide problem, not an issue with a specific boss.

Just use a transmutation stone. The legendary-status is all on the skin, you can transmute the item stats with one that suits you.

legendary weapons have slightly better stats than exotic gear, so what would you transmute it with?

in Suggestions

Posted by: EliteZ.1682

EliteZ.1682

@Inspect:

You could just ASK.

@CoF

legendary weapons have slightly better stats than exotic gear, so what would you transmute it with?

I don’t know what legendary weapons you’ve been looking at but they have the same stats as every other 80 exotic weapon.

in Suggestions

Posted by: DreamOfACure.4382

DreamOfACure.4382

I don’t know what legendary weapons you’ve been looking at but they have the same stats as every other 80 exotic weapon.

I’ve went and looked more carefully on wiki:

• I think he means the additional 1~11 damage range on Legendaries.

Sure, that’s technically superior and something ANet should look at…
But, at the end of the day, if I can have the stat-combo I want, then I don’t give a —-- about that extra 1 to 11 damage.

“Bleeding, Poison, Confusion, Torment, they all look delightful on you.”

Lv80s: Guard, Thief, Necro. Renewed my Altaholic’s card on the HoT Hype-Train. Choo choo~

(edited by DreamOfACure.4382)

in Suggestions

Posted by: EliteZ.1682

EliteZ.1682

I went into the game and looked on the TP and compared them to my weapons, they had the same damage range as well as the same stats. I don’t know if the TP is showing them wrong or if the wiki is, but according to TP there is no difference to the weapons at all.

My exotic axe stats are: 857-1048. +90 Power, +64 Toughness +64 Vitalilty
Legendary Axe stats are: 857-1048. +90 Power, +64 Toughness +64 Vitalilty
My exotic sword stats are: 905-1000. +90 Condition Damage, + 64 Toughness +64 Precision
Legendary Sword stats are: 905-1000. +90 Power, +64 Toughness +64 Vitalilty
My Exotic LongBow stats are: 902-1080. +179 Power, +128 Toughness +128 Vitalilty
Legendary LongBow stats are: 902-1080. +179 Power, +128 Toughness +128 Vitalilty

This is according to the TP stats for the legendary weapons.