Iphone App - Character View

in Suggestions

Posted by: GuineaGuy.2031

GuineaGuy.2031

I would really like a iphone app where i can see my characters Inventory, Equipment (Weapons and Armor) and the characters’ Level, Stats and Skills. Every time you connect to the internet it would refresh. And if your not connected there would be an offline mode where you could see the most recently refresh version. I would love this so i could brag to my friends about my character! And it would make for a great community feature! Other ideas would include being able to swap gear from the phone but that isent completely necesary. I would really enjoy this so please put some thought into it! (And if you are going to make it please make it free!)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Efaicia.3672

Efaicia.3672

That sounds great =) maybe some mini games for silly items shrug maybe access to guild chat as well?
Access to the TP would be awesome as well.

(edited by Efaicia.3672)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nhalx.9735

Nhalx.9735

It’s a nice suggestion to be honest, if they ever implement it though. I do hope they add support for android as well. =d

in Suggestions

Posted by: Actracts.1389

Actracts.1389

Give it ten more years – at the rate of technology (barring some horrific economic depression), we could all be playing an MMO on our mobile phone, which is in the form of a contact lens.

in Suggestions

Posted by: selfdisplaced.5781

selfdisplaced.5781

Windows Phone support too. Planning on making switch from iPhone to Windows Phone 8 early next month!

in Suggestions

Posted by: BlanktheThief.3520

BlanktheThief.3520

They did announce a smartphone app quite some time ago, but I can’t say I’ve seen anything new about it though.

Here is the wiki article on it. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Smartphone_app

in Suggestions

Posted by: Artire.6235

Artire.6235

Its a great idea and i posted something simular to that. Would be great if you could order stuff from the Trading Company and then it would be ready to pick up when you log on

in Suggestions

Posted by: The LZ.7891

The LZ.7891

Sounds useless. I’d consider this something to be VERY far down
the list, compared to the other things the game and the community
actually NEED. This is just a “nice to have” feature.

in Suggestions

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

I believe they are working on a smartphone App, and I see why not something like that could be added to it, along things like maps, chat, trading post and authentication.

But ‘smartphone’ in general.

Not everyone falls for Apple’s scams, and therefore you should not assume everyone has one of those overpriced iGizmos.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in Suggestions

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

It’s the 21st century, please make an iPad version as well.

This message was brought to you by a Kitten with an iPad