Jumping Puzzle Completion Title

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fluffy Ferocious.9807

Fluffy Ferocious.9807

I think having a progressive title for jumping puzzle completion would be cool. Some of those JPs are hard (Not So Secret, I’m looking at you)! Showing off some prowess would be nifty.

I say progressive because I realize JPs are likely to be added over time, so having a termination point or title ceiling would be counter intuitive to the whole thing.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

1. I agree! Yes, This, Please!

2. Not so secret was easy Pshhhhhhhhhhhhh.

3. I want harder ones with REAL consists t rewards you can get daily, where it cannot be carried by a portal, or at least would be really hard to portal carry.

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

in Suggestions

Posted by: folly dragon.4126

folly dragon.4126

JP title please. Would love to see this implemented

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fluffy Ferocious.9807

Fluffy Ferocious.9807

I just finished the last of the JPs in my achievements list last night. Skipping Stones and Not So Secret were my very last ones. I was amazed how easy SS was after the floating rocks part was over, because it took me like 15 tries to finally make it to the wood planks. NSS killed me because after I made it to the platform with the Aether guy (after the ship and the pipes beneath it) I couldn’t figure out where to go.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

I think having a progressive title for jumping puzzle completion would be cool. Some of those JPs are hard (Not So Secret, I’m looking at you)! Showing off some prowess would be nifty.

I say progressive because I realize JPs are likely to be added over time, so having a termination point or title ceiling would be counter intuitive to the whole thing.

Our jumping puzzle title is already tied to Super Adventure Box

Degree in Applied Jumping

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

(edited by Kal Spiro.9745)