Jumping Puzzles Treasure Chests

in Suggestions

Posted by: anudaw.6485

anudaw.6485

it would be better if they increase the reward after finishing a jumping puzzle, not just some random greens/blues.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lily Miranda.5407

Lily Miranda.5407

I’ve gotten exotics from them, but it’s very rare. Usually just greens, t5 gems, and crests.

It they dropped T6 mats, I would do every puzzle every day.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

It seems to depend upon the type of chest (Splendid, Magnificent, Glorious etc.) as well as the level of the zone you do the JP in. JP’s in low level zones like Goemm’s Lab or Morgan’s Leap will never give anything higher than blues or greens appropriate for their zone. (In some cases, this can actually work in your favour, because the level cap means that you have increased chances of getting, say, Silver Doubloons from a chest, and you won’t ever get a Gold Doubloon or higher.)

I’ve gotten Rares from the chests in the 3 JP’s in Lion’s Arch, but no Exotics so far.

in Suggestions

Posted by: GreenNekoHaunt.8527

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

I never got any rare’s from Lion’s arch’s jumping puzzles and I do them on an almost daily base. So far the only rare was beryl gem.

Gamer & Developer; Playing games is part of making games! Gather experience and make games!