Just do it already

Just do it already

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jack of Tears.9458

Jack of Tears.9458

Get rid of the Thief class, it’s obvious we’re not supposed to be viable as a PvE option and I’d rather we die a fast death than another bleeding wound every patch.

Make another class the way every non-thief is crying for, call it “rogue” and give all the Thief players level vouchers so they can jump another class up to where they are now.

Then give me a glass of warm milk so I can sleep this off.

I’m sorry I stepped outta yer box, don’ worry, if
ya whine enough they’ll put me right back.

Just do it already

in Suggestions

Posted by: ValkoorSC.9178

ValkoorSC.9178

You get an F for your troll skills.

Just do it already

in Suggestions

Jack of Tears.9458

I’m not trolling, I’m crying. You’ll know when I’m trolling because it’ll be funny.

Just do it already

in Suggestions

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

Awww… just go be overpowered in WvW/sPvP instead. It is like us Warriors who thought our class would be viable in WvW/sPvP: they made us godlike in PvE instead.

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

Just do it already

in Suggestions

Jack of Tears.9458

So you feel my pain. I just wish they’d accept that PvE and the rest are two separate games and treat the updates that way – so fixing or breaking one side doesn’t ruin the other.

Just do it already

in Suggestions

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

So you feel my pain. I just wish they’d accept that PvE and the rest are two separate games and treat the updates that way – so fixing or breaking one side doesn’t ruin the other.

Of course. As much as I hate Thieves with a passion, I realize their situation is the same as ours only in reverse.

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

Just do it already

in Suggestions

Posted by: HELLruler.4820

HELLruler.4820

Are you playing as a stealth thief? Sorry, but that doesn’t work on PvE. Neither does full zerker thief.
Grab your soldier/knight gear, go for a poison/condition or swashbuckler build. (20/30/0/10/0 works well for good dps if you don’t like the poison build)

Just do it already

in Suggestions

Posted by: roachsrealm.9284

roachsrealm.9284

no one is holding a gun to your head man.. its a game. get over it. you aren’t being paid to play.

Smitten Mittens (The Gothic Embrace [Goth], Fort Aspenwood)

Just do it already

in Suggestions

Posted by: Animag.7634

Animag.7634

I roll a 25/0/30/0/15 condition/stealth build with D/D as main weapons and I personally think I do great in both PvE and sPvP. I haven’t tried WvW with my thief yet though.

I wouldn’t say thieves are some of the worse professions for PvE, they’re just rather difficult to master.

Just do it already

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

I’d say that about the engineer, but to each their own.

Just do it already

in Suggestions

Posted by: Xhosant.3196

Xhosant.3196

Dearest OP, you sound rather sorrowful. Here, have this glass of milk and may it calm your sadness.