Karma awarding daily achievements

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rufio.5648

Rufio.5648

Karma awarding dailies

Being a casual player one of the things I love (sometimes hate) more than anything in this game is the daily achievement part of the game, since I can only play for 1 or 2 hours a day it helps me have a realistic goal every time I log on and it helps incredibly well to level up (the part that I sometimes hate is when I go onto an alt and the dailies have been done already by another character /sadface ).

Could you guys implement a new set of dailies that reward karma? We could have some goals that would “reward karma irl”, so basically helping others, stuff like revive people, help on dungeon story modes (this would also help lowbies once the game has become old and veterans no longer care for story modes), killing champions, and some other player assisting goals.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Luisedgm.2375

Luisedgm.2375

Indeed, more ways to gain karma would be welcome, something like being able to re-make a few hearts every day in areas you already 100% would be nice.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rufio.5648

Rufio.5648

The original thread (New separate set of daily achievements – Karma awarding) suggested a new set of daily awarding achievements but this is even better.

Thanks ArenaNet for listening to us!