Keep Major LS Stuff,Rewards/achieves are Temp

Keep Major LS Stuff,Rewards/achieves are Temp

in Suggestions

Posted by: zallis.2138

zallis.2138

Right now, you guys are sticking to your “keep it temporary” thing. You want to make people tune in for new content every couple of weeks. You make all these nice dungeons and zones, and then you just take them away. its just gone. If you would keep all the content available, you would have a whole bunch more missions to add to the tyria story and lore, and 2 or 3 more dungeons depending on how you look at it.

But keep the rewards, skins, boxes, and achieves all temporary. once the story is concluded, take all that away. this way, people are encouraged to come on and play while it is new for the rewards (thats why most people play it anyways), but people can still see what happened. I love being able to have things that nobody will ever be able to get again.

Keeping all the missions and dungeons would make it so your efforts in making it isn’t wasted. you literally throw away all the stuff you make after a couple weeks. Keeping the stuff will make your game grow constantly. currently, your game grows for 2 weeks, then goes back to its normal size, then grows again, then retracts again. Unless you keep the new zones and dungeons, it will never get bigger.

New players will have all of this living story stuff to do after their personal story. People complain about not having enough to do once they hit level cap. If you keep the missions and dungeons around, they will have plenty to do.

the zones. if you guys take away labrynthine cliffs, i will be so mad lol. I love the place. You dont have to keep the sanctum around. Just keep some vendors and people around. Keep the quartz nodes there so it isn’t barren. Which brings me to my next point. Southsun has had two periods of glory. It was all the rage when it was released, then after that weekend, it was barren. then you said “hey, lets make southsun have a point again” and released secret of southsun. It worked. Everyone went there, you added towns, buildings, people, and TEMPORARY content such as events and missions. Once they went away, nobody is there anymore. keep the missions and dungeon at the end, and people will go there more often and you wont have a useless zone in the middle of the ocean

so. what does everyone else think? Temporary rewards, but the major content stays. right now they keep little things like crab toss that nobody will ever play, but we need to be able to go back to the dungeons. why cant we continue to find molten alliance weapons facilities and break those?

Information about New Outriders
en.guildwars2.com/forum/guilds/recruitment/New-OutRiders-NOR-Recruitment-Post/first#post2721974