Keep gold seprate between Alts

in Suggestions

Posted by: deadatspawn.6045

deadatspawn.6045

The way it worked before i could deposit gold into my bank. This money was available to all of my Alts which was great but only if they went to the bank and did a withdraw.

Now with the wallet all my money is available to all my alts at any given time. Here is the problem with that. My so who is 9 doesn’t really know how to play games like this yet but likes to try. Not normally a problem. He had his gold and i had mine. But now my gold is his gold.

Please bring back the classic mode or allow us to turn the wallet on or off. Wallet would be great if i was the only one playing on my account but with the kid involved i have lost a great deal of money. I have talked with him about the gold issue but i’m always worried he is going to just spend it all.

in Suggestions

Posted by: MangoMan.3218

MangoMan.3218

Good point, I never thought about those kind of problems. I’ve always liked the account-bound wallet. ANet’s been pretty good about listening to suggestions. Maybe they’ll consider this in the future.

Just vanquishing the hate. | Ziios, TC
http://www.youtube.com/MangoMiner

in Suggestions

Posted by: deadatspawn.6045

deadatspawn.6045

Should say “son” and not “so”. I don’t see how to edit my post

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gummy.4278

Gummy.4278

Here is what I suggest you do. Start your own Guild, since you can be in 5 guilds at a time this should not be to much of a problem. You could name it Father and Son Unite{FSU}. Anyway with this guild get enough influence to do research architecture leveled up and get the Guild Stash. Once you have that you can represent and deposit the majority of your gold into the stash and leave a smaller amount on your toons wallet.
Yeah it will cost in some gold or laurels to get the influence but in the long run this is the option that anet left for you.
On the other hand by allowing your son to play your game in a way you are breaking the Eula. If he is that interested you might go ahead and consider getting him his own copy…one thing in particular is playing together, always a nice way for Dad and Son to have some fun, which is the other method of separating whats yours and his.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kalarchis.8635

Kalarchis.8635

We had a big thread about this the other day. Multiple people playing on one account violates the Terms and Conditions. They probably won’t ban you for it, but they’re not going to make your suggested changes either.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Psycho Robot.7835

Psycho Robot.7835

I doubt Anet is the type of mustache twirling villain that would genuinely find fault with a father letting his 9 year old son play on his account.

Incidentally, to edit your post, click the pencil icon in the lower right corner of your post.

in Suggestions

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

1 acc 1 player. never share your passworld or account with your mom, dad, bro, sys, gf, bf… something always happens…

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

in Suggestions

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

The storage guild is probably the way to go. You could even get two of them. One for you and one for him, both of you put your money away at the end of the session. It will cost of course. Probably close to 16 gold for 2 guilds with storage and there will always be the times that one of you will forget to put money away. But pretty much, this is your best option if you want to keep him on your account but separate the money.