Keg Brawl Teams

Keg Brawl Teams

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hawkens.3894

Hawkens.3894

It would be nice if you could create a team and enter Keg Brawl matches as a team.
Also the ability to challenge other teams that are present and guilds matches in Keg Brawl.

This activity has a lot of potential.

Keg Brawl Teams

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

Yes, please. This would make a great guild activity if we could just play together. Keg brawl is far too fun to leave as random arenas, and since the skill bar is changed anyway it doesn’t give huge advantages to go with a team.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

Keg Brawl Teams

in Suggestions

Posted by: taomang.2183

taomang.2183

I played it today for the second time in my life and i have to say it is really fun. However, i see Kegbrawl as a social activity, and as such i don’t really want to play with strangers, i would rather play it with friends and guildies.

I am a part of a large guild and if we could organize matches ourselves that would be awesome. 3v3 5v5 and so on. It would be a shame if Kegbrawl was left like this. So far it seems rather unfinished.

So my only complaint about Kegbrawl is:

Making private matches. – I understand that this is a social feature of the game where we can meet other people. If i wasn’t in a guild i would probably enter a queue to play with random people. However, i would enjoy it a lot more if i could play with people i already know.

Allow us to make teams/parties ONLY in private matches. – Making teams will give the guild something to do. We can organize tournaments and matches. 3vs3 and 5vs5, and give rewards to winners. It would also be nice to give a shuffle/randomize options so the teams don’t have to be the same all the time, but make it an option – a choice.
Making teams in private matches only will prevent one guild going against individual players who entered the queue out of fun.