Keybindings - Option to make changed unique to character.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Haltus Kain.4578

Haltus Kain.4578

So I just made my first alt, and am having a hard time getting into it because the abilities are bound in an awkward fashion, due to me rearranging the keybinds on my main to make them more intuitive.

I could change them on my alt, but that would screw with the layout on my main, which I definitely don’t want to do.

Please add a checkbox or something in the keybind menu to make any changes only apply to the character that is currently logged in.

Haltus Kain [BGV] – 80 Engineer Mesmer – Tarnished Coast

in Suggestions

Posted by: Middlebud.7295

Middlebud.7295

I can’t imagine any disagreement on this. Definitely something that should be implemented, and I have to say how surprised I was that it wasn’t part of the initial release, especially given how variable the importance of the profession bar is, and how the number of necessary keys to operate it isn’t even consistent.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Haltus Kain.4578

Haltus Kain.4578

I was surprised to not see this as well… I love this game, but the UI definitely needs work.

Haltus Kain [BGV] – 80 Engineer Mesmer – Tarnished Coast

in Suggestions

Posted by: oneleggedpony.8531

oneleggedpony.8531

heya I too posted a topic about this:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/suggestion-Character-profile-specific-hotkey-sets/first#post235069

I’m going to send people over this way to this post, as i think you did a better job on creating a tittle and explaining the suggestion.

Thanks.

in Suggestions

Posted by: oneleggedpony.8531

oneleggedpony.8531

Really think this topic is worth looking into. If you happen to agree with the idea please post and keep the suggestion near the top so others can see too.

little quality of life suggestions like this really makes having multiple characters a bit easier and more manageable.