Keyboard layouts per character please

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cardstar.1963

Cardstar.1963

I know its not a big thing but it would be handy if you could have customizable preset layouts for different characters, I have a slightly different setup for each so would save me those seconds it takes to change them.

<paste generic, tired historical quote here>

in Suggestions

Posted by: GoZero.9708

GoZero.9708

Or you could just learn to adapt the characters around one keymap (like the rest of us) instead of demanding that the developers waste time change things up between each character.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cardstar.1963

Cardstar.1963

Ohh, thats kitteny GoZero.

There was me thinking this was the ‘Suggestions’ section and not the ‘Demands’ one. And I did say that it was not a big thing. Hmm, maybe its not me being the kitten at all, maybe it was you the whole time..

<paste generic, tired historical quote here>

in Suggestions

Posted by: MrDavidUK.6302

MrDavidUK.6302

GoZero, that was a harsh reply, as Cardstar said what is the point of a suggestions board so people will be making suggestions!

I agree with you Cardstar, I have a ele and a ranger, for my ele I use Q for a heal but for my ranger i prefer to have Q as send pet

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ronah.2869

Ronah.2869

In options, in key bind tab they can add a drop down list with the characters in the account. Selecting one character will save the key mapping to that character.
A button reset to defaults will reset all key binds for all characters.

in Suggestions

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

+1 is seems like a low hanging fruit, mind you GW2 has many of them, but still I image fairly low effort for something which can actually improve the playing experience of a number of players.