Kodan as a playable race

Kodan as a playable race

in Suggestions

Posted by: slapandtikle.8145

slapandtikle.8145

I don’t know about any one else but i really love the Kodan race and i think they would make an excellent playable race.

I have read two of the guild wars books now and the Kodan are depicted as an very honorable race with strong ties with the Norn, there is definitely room for a good story to put in there.

What do you all think ?

Thanks
Ben

Kodan as a playable race

in Suggestions

Posted by: exelion.2369

exelion.2369

I think they might add them in the future when we go farther north. Right now we haven’t really made it into the Far Shiverpeaks yet.

Don’t mess with Ascalon!

Kodan as a playable race

in Suggestions

Posted by: slapandtikle.8145

slapandtikle.8145

@exelion

yer my thoughts also, the kodan have traveled from there home lands higher up the shiver peaks because they where escaping something . so i definitely thing they are going to add the area they where escaping later.

Kodan as a playable race

in Suggestions

Posted by: Account.9832

Account.9832

I don’t know about any one else but i really love the Kodan race and i think they would make an excellent playable race.

I bet 1 copper that they’ll be the new playable race in GW2’s second expansion (after the Tengu, in the first).

- Al Zheimer

Kodan as a playable race

in Suggestions

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

Yeah considering they already have a space set aside for the tengu next to lions arch and they have history with cantha I think its a safe bet we will get them, plus I remember articles being released before guild wars 2 even came out that were building up the lore of the kodan in a way that made me think they might become playable at some point.

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

Kodan as a playable race

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Looking forward to either of these two races becoming playable, if they do at all. Maybe the huge Jan/Feb updates bring one of them already seeing as they should be bigger than the three Oct-Dec updates combined. Smells like lots of new areas coming.

Hope Kodan come before Tengu though, if I could choose freely

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season