Last Online/Time Represented

in Suggestions

Posted by: Matt.6590

Matt.6590

It would be handy to have a button or some other function for senior members to see the time between logins for members. Also some kind of functionality that shows a members’ repping percentage or time spent representing the guild? This is a crucial missing item for guild management. As leaders we need to manage our member base and the time that a member spends logged and representing affects us for activity and achievement points. As we are constantly sitting at around 480 members, we need to be able to make decisions as to who we contact about remaining in the guild, or furthering their playing experience elsewhere.

Struc
Guild Leader
Ascend of Ashes [AUST]

in Suggestions

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Yes, this absolutely yes. Right now my guild is having to rely on the leaderboards and go through our 400+ members to see when the last time they earned an achievement point. This isn’t always the most effective way and it is certainly time consuming.

Please give us the ability to see:
Last time logged on
Last time repped
% of rep time

It would be nice to be able to see what guild a member is repping when they’re not repping our guild too.

in Suggestions

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

Last time logged on
Last time repped
% of rep time

It would be nice to be able to see what guild a member is repping when they’re not repping our guild too.

Agreed on all points.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Matt.6590

Matt.6590

Yeah, I actually can’t believe it’s not available. We really need it, and fast.

Struc
Guild Leader
Ascend of Ashes [AUST]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dyroh.3602

Dyroh.3602

+1 to this
It’s crucial to roster management!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Evian.8741

Evian.8741

I’d love to see more guild management functions. Even at 193 members, going through the roster is a terrible process. Being able to send one mass mail to the guild to see who’s active and wishes to remain in the guild would help us out greatly.

in Suggestions

Posted by: MacLeod.4208

MacLeod.4208

Yes, this absolutely yes. Right now my guild is having to rely on the leaderboards and go through our 400+ members to see when the last time they earned an achievement point. This isn’t always the most effective way and it is certainly time consuming.

Last time logged on
Last time repped
% of rep time

This has been suggested several times on these forums. I really hope they make it so, and soon.

I would also like to be able to see how much influence members have earned for my guild and how they earned it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

Last time logged on
Last time repped
% of rep time

This has been suggested several times on these forums. I really hope they make it so, and soon.

I would also like to be able to see how much influence members have earned for my guild and how they earned it.

It’s shocking how bad a lot of the guild features currently function. The fact that we’re still missing so much with no signs of change is really discouraging.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ahmrill.7512

Ahmrill.7512

I’ve seen this requested since BW1…. and simply ignored.

Ahmrill
Proud member of [NORD] Nordvegr Guild
Jade Quarry

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

I’ve lost hope. Look at my post from 11 months ago:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Game-Improvement-Suggestions/first#post56054

Since then, I’ve seen this suggested every day across all forums. There has been no response from the devs, so it probably is not happening.

in Suggestions

Posted by: raseloc.6932

raseloc.6932

I would like to see this as well .

Guild – Savants[ijit]
Gate of Madness