Left hand combat animations

in Suggestions

Posted by: Slanderman.9532

Slanderman.9532

I’ve been playing 2 weeks now and only played d/d ele and i think dagger eles dont use their left hand dagger enough.
Example air first skill attack only attacks with right dagger. I think it would be cool that in air you would hit with both arm like using 2 whips or nunchaku like attacking.
Same goes for earth attunement. Like the other hand could raise other kind of rock from ground.
Water ofc same thing.

dont know about other professions but i think left hand needs more animations.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

I’ve been playing 2 weeks now and only played d/d ele and i think dagger eles dont use their left hand dagger enough.
Example air first skill attack only attacks with right dagger. I think it would be cool that in air you would hit with both arm like using 2 whips or nunchaku like attacking.
Same goes for earth attunement. Like the other hand could raise other kind of rock from ground.
Water ofc same thing.

dont know about other professions but i think left hand needs more animations.

That’s just because skill #1, #2, and #3 are your main hand (or dominate hand) skills, and #4 and #5 are your off hand skills. If you change your main hand weapon, skills #1, #2, and #3 will change. Same with skill #4 and #5 if you change your off hand weapon. It’s a minor detail but it is correct the way it is.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Slanderman.9532

Slanderman.9532

but when you are dual wielding they could work together.
just my opinion it would look awesome and i hope this could get in the game

in Suggestions

Posted by: Xzaander.4123

Xzaander.4123

I think Titan Quest had a nice system for this, where they randomized which attack animation would play, i.e. the left hand or right hand animation.

But that would require that Anet reworked their attack animations and their animation system, which may require too much effort for such a minor concern.