Legendaries need proper stats for weapons

in Suggestions

Posted by: Draymos.5489

Draymos.5489

Arenanet we know exotic weapons have the propers stats for proper weapon.
For example:
> Shortbow with Power, Cond dmg and Crit dmg stats.
> Longbow with Power, Precision and Crit damage stats –
> Sword and Greadsword legendaries okay with Pow, toughness, Vit for most part stats
> Rifle: Power, precision, crit damage etc.

Please make it possible to transmute and have it upgrade to ascended. Thanks. This is very important for legendaries to matter. What is purpose of just having power, toughness and Vitality while ascended weapons will have proper stats for weapons?

Fix that transmuted weapons will match stats of ascended weapons of same type with stats please.
Also make it possible in future to not have to transmute. Make gem store option or mystic forge option to change legendary weapon to proper stats of choice to match whatever highest weapon stat is thanks. You can do a vendor etc option as well.

Thanks.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Advert Paperer.7059

Advert Paperer.7059

What’s stopping you from transmuting your Legendary weapon to the desired stats? I did so with mine; it retained the Legendary descriptor and colour. If/when Ascended gear is released, I expect it to be automagically upgraded. If that doesn’t happen, I’ll just file a support ticket.

This whole suggstion seems like a “solution for a problem that doesn’t exist.”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Redbear.5910

Redbear.5910

I do mind. best thing would be you could manually adjust the stats as you once did in gw1. If you use the transmusting stone it does not show up as a legendary anymore. wich is why you did it in the first place after all. So yeah i do understand his point of view. I hope they also stat up the stats for legendaries a bit since they are the hardest thing to get in the game afterall. Also put in a extra AR in this weapon.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zorby.8236

Zorby.8236

Proper for you might not be proper for someone else. Just saying…Or should all legendaries have Berserker stats since that’s “the most proper” stats?

~This is the internet, my (or your) opinion doesn’t matter~

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

They need to drop the pretense and just put legendaries on the gem store.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

If/when Ascended gear is released, I expect it to be automagically upgraded.

They never answered the question if this will happen when the item was transmuted, which still annoys me. I don’t want to rely on support, because they’ll just say “sorry, can’t help you with that”.

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake