Legendary Idea - Key of Komalie

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Name: Key of Komalie
Description: “It was once said that the mysterious Mursaat used the Bloodstone for capturing souls of the Chosen…This fragment still bears the souls’ suffering.”
Design: – Still Working on it…will update with pic when finished drawing.
Basic Look I’m going For: the blades texture would probably look like this depending on the popularity Blade Texture if not that then the bloodstone color of Guild Wars located in the Bloodstone Caves.LINK
The Hilt of the sword would be a basic handle. (nothing special)
The Finger Guard though would be something along the lines of a Guild Wars 1 Titans Legs, See Here legs being curved more inward. Wielding hand holding Hilt always has say…BACK LEG of that picture guarding the knuckles.
Blade: I’m still iffy on this, It’s a fight between the hovering “bits” like the Mursaat Weapons
or a jagged-ish(It flew from my fingers didn’t it?) blade like the good ole’ Oni Blade from Guild Wars, but slightly longer and thinner.

Effects: yes…we were all reading fast to see the idea of this part.

Pools of blood…NO!…we already have this sort of effect from the Twilight/Eternity/Sunrise.

I was thinking along the lines of Symbols from the old game that were inscribed on the Bloodstone during that one mission in Guild Wars
*Footsteps*I was thinking along the lines of Symbols from the old game that were inscribed on the Bloodstone during that one mission in Guild Wars-Each step would have the purplish symbols engrave brighten and dim then fade much like the footsteps do with Kudzu/Twilight etc.
Kills Each kill would put a specific symbol based on the Bloodstone in Guild Wars see link on the blade up to a specific point to where all symbols are shown vertically on both sides. Along with this streaming white mists start emanating by the more kills you get that weave in and out of the blade until it gets to the tip of the blade from the hilt- symbolizing souls you have “trapped”.

Now as far as ingredients go for crafting…Bloodstone Shards are a BIG thing…not something like 250 Bloodstone Shards, but maybe a considerable amount…a stack would kill all of us…
Rest is up to you!.

Criticize!…Brainstorm!
Please post a reason of why you agree/disagree as well as your ideas!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kenage Achalarus.4276

Kenage Achalarus.4276

eternity dosnt have foot steps but intrusting idea for a legendary.
now ill dissagree in mixing titans with murssat cause in the lore the murssat slealed the door to the relm of the torment

which held the Titans back inside the Foundry of Failed Creations. The Door of Komalie was powered by the soul batteries, annually charged by reaping the souls of the Chosen on the bloodstone in the Maguuma Jungle. http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Mursaat
now maybe for foot steps you hear shouting crying and you see a pool of red blood with a portal showing ghosts and sperits that the mursaat sacrificed.
Kills idea yes yes yes awsome.

a Mesmer with a Greatsword [Confusion], your mind has been [Mind Wrack]

in Suggestions

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

eternity dosnt have foot steps but intrusting idea for a legendary.
now ill dissagree in mixing titans with murssat cause in the lore the murssat slealed the door to the relm of the torment

which held the Titans back inside the Foundry of Failed Creations. The Door of Komalie was powered by the soul batteries, annually charged by reaping the souls of the Chosen on the bloodstone in the Maguuma Jungle. http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Mursaat
now maybe for foot steps you hear shouting crying and you see a pool of red blood with a portal showing ghosts and sperits that the mursaat sacrificed.
Kills idea yes yes yes awsome.

I Love it I had thought of the idea for the footsteps much like the Halloween skin in League of Legends for Nocturne for his Trail Skill…. however it may be too much for some…souls were forever trapped if I’m not mistaken.

Audio…thats what ive NEVER heard of nor thought of with footsteps.

i never said im mixing Titans with Mursaat, i was only using the Titans Leg design as a guard, nothing actually Titan looking.

(edited by Lithril Ashwalker.6230)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kenage Achalarus.4276

Kenage Achalarus.4276

ahh ok i though you were mixing titans with mursaat ok.

a Mesmer with a Greatsword [Confusion], your mind has been [Mind Wrack]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jrunyon.3012

Jrunyon.3012

I don’t know if this is at all what you were going for, but after reading I was inspired to do a quick concept of what was in my mind. I’m looking forward to seeing what you had in your mind as well.

Let me know if you like it, want it taken down etc.

Attachments:

Nesmee – Thief
[OHai] – Northern Shiverpeaks

in Suggestions

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

I don’t know if this is at all what you were going for, but after reading I was inspired to do a quick concept of what was in my mind. I’m looking forward to seeing what you had in your mind as well.

Let me know if you like it, want it taken down etc.

yes, blade and textured .. however the Guard isn’t connected at the bottom of the hilt, and has 3 curved points like that. take as an example: take your middle finger(bird finger) and place it on your other Balled up fist where your knocking knuckles are and your punch knuckles, in between those 2 types of knuckles, your index finger on top of your hand behind your punch knuckles… and your thumb on top of the other thumbs first knuckle…that’s what I’m getting at but a little separated from the hand.

I’m having a friend’s friend who’s a designer in animation throw this together as well, with render and animation

Great job n the design, i may end up wanting it looking like a shattered Ruby

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jrunyon.3012

Jrunyon.3012

I’m having a friend’s friend who’s a designer in animation throw this together as well, with render and animation

Sounds like it will look pretty cool, Good luck with it! Nothing wrong with more weapon skins for sure.

Nesmee – Thief
[OHai] – Northern Shiverpeaks