Legendary Item

Legendary Item

in Suggestions

Posted by: spritefire.5234

spritefire.5234

Legendary item that when you activate it does a unique effect that causes damage. ie a dragon coming from out of the sky or the area going dark and a lightning bolt searing the enemy.. there are just far too many cool things that can be done with this..

Legendary Item

in Suggestions

Posted by: Balsa.3951

Balsa.3951

sounds op

and if not op it will be crazy annoying to have all that show for only 5K dmg

but ground idea is not bad a little like final fantasy. i had a Idea for Eternity that u become from time to time a Shiny Avatar lets say everytime u reach 10% healths or everytime u use an elite skill or just random. I liked in WOW when a Druid become a Fire cat when something was proxing

Legendary Item

in Suggestions

Posted by: Spikinours.3815

Spikinours.3815

Lengendary items can’t cause unique damage as you expect. They have to work the same way as ascended items.

Legendary Item

in Suggestions

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

I see what you mean, but most of them have basic special effects as it is, and Im quite happy with mine- The Bifrost UNLESS THOR WERE TO SHOW UP each time I drew the staff out or used a specific skill …Thor…so sexy
then it would the perfect game everytime!
But damage wise- no there needs to be nothing like what you’re suggesting OP.

It will have a negative effect with people who already have problems with lag and start lag problems for the ones who dont- just imagine the players who have difficulty just standing in LA – and if something like this were added- it would be impossible for them to play at all. Everyone and their mothers would be doing the ‘final boss move’ just to do it.

(edited by SnowHawk.3615)

Legendary Item

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kasteros.9847

Kasteros.9847

ehhh…Totally wrong.
1. Game optimalization(ppl aready have low fps, guess what will be in LA when everyone use it or at WvW in fight zerg vs zerg). IT is great idea about some effects but there will be again issue with game optim.
2. Yeah WvW – 3 legendary could wipe whole zerg…( I don’t need to type much about this cos every1 know what i mean)
3. This will be goal for all then and no1 will care about rest till they get legendary. Also many ppl isn;t making legendary cos skin is awfull( for example. Quip) or they aren’t walking with this – engineers
4. LFG system abusing, cos partys will kick players without legendary – “out of dmg mean weak party member”.
So sorry but for me this isn’t good idea cos anet can lose tons of players – mostly cos of weak computers(usually laptops) but also cos of not reaching able point for many weekends players.

ps. Sorry if it is looking like hieroglyphs for some native English speaking players.

[One][SiOn][dF]
16.03.15 We remember! R.I.P. MT
Shocking interview with Anet WvW Dev