Legendary Precursors

Legendary Precursors

in Suggestions

Posted by: Highheat.4579

Highheat.4579

The prices of legendary precursors on the TP is absolutely rediculous especially my 1h daggers that i want to go for which are currently going for 312g for a 1h….. that’s near the price of a greatsword or hammer or any 2h weapon and ontop of that i need 2 precursors to have a dagger in each hand which is what 630g just on precursors….?

Attachments:

Legendary Precursors

in Suggestions

Posted by: TheKillerAngel.3596

TheKillerAngel.3596

Low supply + high demand = what you see here.

Think stacking and skipping trash is cheap?
Read: Playing to Win.
Guide: How to play a Mesmer in dungeons.

Legendary Precursors

in Suggestions

Highheat.4579

the other precursors are all the way down to like 40g and the 1h pistol is 188g which is what a 1h should be near… so i don’t see what you’re saying should be regulated

Legendary Precursors

in Suggestions

Posted by: Blueroseknight.7954

Blueroseknight.7954

You must either have legendary wealth or legendary patience to attain a legendary weapon in today’s GW2 economy. If you don’t have either then you are out of luck.

Legendary Precursors

in Suggestions

Highheat.4579

i have enough patience lol i’ve been grinding but needing 2 1h’s in what way is that fair to people that are getting the 2h’s for less they should atleast make it so the legendaries arent destroyed within transmuting

Legendary Precursors

in Suggestions

Posted by: Krono.2918

Krono.2918

@Highheat

Not to rain on your parade man, but you may need 2 precursors to dual wield them…but those of us that use greatswords need the two most expensive precursors to wield a single Eternity!

D=

Legendary Precursors

in Suggestions

Posted by: Awesome.6120

Awesome.6120

@Highheat

Not to rain on your parade man, but you may need 2 precursors to dual wield them…but those of us that use greatswords need the two most expensive precursors to wield a single Eternity!

D=

Good thing Eternity sucks so going for it right now is dumb.

Also the amount of “need” in this thread is ridiculous. No one needs a legendary, nevermind two.

[SFD] – Maguuma

Legendary Precursors

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kita.7819

Kita.7819

But I need my Dawn and Bifrost. I have to be the rainbow guardian!

Kita – Guardian
Server: Darkhaven. The Besthaven.

Legendary Precursors

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

and the suggestion is? I don’t see why this was opened in Suggestion forums… so many complains here… not even constructive criticism, just complains.

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

Legendary Precursors

in Suggestions

Posted by: Awesome.6120

Awesome.6120

and the suggestion is?

He should obviously be given a free precursor since he needs two and that’s just not fair.

[SFD] – Maguuma