Legendary and Ascended for all stats

in Suggestions

Posted by: Leeain.2431

Leeain.2431

I am a guardian full Healing Power set (cleric+dwayna) and I play a build full healer/damage preventing (even if I have letterally to spit blood for make it works, as everyone knows GW2 healing system in not the top).

Why should I farm months for a Legendary or repeat fractals on fractals for an ascended equip if in the end there is nothing for my build?

Not a single Legendary or Ascended has Healing Power.
(no Lunaria and Solaria rings doesn’t count, the Healing Power stat is so low that is useless)

What does it means?

- It means that if I want to farm a Legendary, I should do it just for the skin… but is a waste of stats and I am penalized compared to a player who benefits from the entire Legendary bonus.

- It means that if I want to reach hight level in the Fractal I need “Agony resistance” if not I can’t do it… so I am forced to change build, gear set and playstile or I’m out.

I heard that some people had the same problem with the Condition Damage and some others stats…

Plz Anet, add others stats equip and stop discourage people to play sup/heal/dmg prevent builds. T_T

Sorry for the spelling mistakes, is not my language. :P

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jahromi.2079

Jahromi.2079

I agree with you on the Ascended portion and believe there need to be more different specs of jewelry. As for the legendary, please correct me if I’m wrong, isn’t the whole point of the item just for the skin? Isn’t it so you can look flashy among all the other players? If you really need your cleric spec so bad that it’s discouraging you from getting a legendary, you can just use a level 80 exotic.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Leeain.2431

Leeain.2431

As for the legendary, please correct me if I’m wrong, isn’t the whole point of the item just for the skin?

Yes.
It is my foult.
I thougt it was stronger just because it was “Legendary”…

Well… just Ascended is the problem.

Sorry for the spelling mistakes, is not my language. :P

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zero Angel.9715

Zero Angel.9715

Legendaries are essentially vanity items, for balance reasons they won’t be stronger than normal exotics though they will gain ascended stats at some point. You can still spec giver/monk runes and all sorts of healing armor. While you won’t be max healing without accessories you can still flesh out a stat that you might otherwise need (like perhaps toughness). If you’re going to be tanking you will still benefit from those stats since a guardian needs survivability first and foremost to be an effective healing-tank.