Legendary armour

Legendary armour

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

I’ve been thinking of legendary armour ever since ArenaNet announced legendary weapons. What some legendaries do to your armour is pretty cool, like Juggernaut adding a water affect to you’r entire armour.

I just did AC explorable path 3 and you get turned into a ghost.

I think in the future we should be able to make all dungeon armour sets into legendaries. At the moment if you equip a full set of AC armour you won’t be turned into a ghost at night.

It would be really cool and effecient to upgrade the current dungeon armours to legendaries by throwing them into the forge with expensive resources, like you do to get legendary weapons.

The exotic AC armour set looks normal, only weapons glow. When you upgrade them to legendary the whole set will glow at night etc. CoE armour set could make your whole body electric or something cool like that and the honour of the waves turn you into a svanir, CoF armour set into a destroyer etc.

Legendary armour

in Suggestions

Posted by: Barnabus Stinson.1409

Barnabus Stinson.1409

I like the idea of dungeon sets being a precursor to legendary armour that could work really well. As each armour has its own feel to it it would make each legendary have that feel but even more so

Legendary armour

in Suggestions

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

I fear that if they were to make legendary armor with this method, people will only do dungeons, leaving the maps even more empty in other zones.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

Legendary armour

in Suggestions

Posted by: Barnabus Stinson.1409

Barnabus Stinson.1409

Not if they added a new mob in areas of the map and make the armour all need lots of a drop from said mob

Legendary armour

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

I fear that if they were to make legendary armor with this method, people will only do dungeons, leaving the maps even more empty in other zones.

You will need other items to make the legendary armour and that will require you to explore Tyria.

Legendary armour

in Suggestions

Posted by: jason.9217

jason.9217

but if that is what people find “fun” or the way they like to spend their time, that is up to them right

Boardgames FTW:
HeroQuest, Talisman, Heroscape, Munchkin Quest
DungeonQuest, Dungeon Run etc…