Legendary kits for Engineers!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

So I’ve been leveling an engineer lately (my fourth alt). I was thinking how lame the kits are, because you have the same weapons/backpack all the time regardless of the weapons you have equipped. I can imagine how annoying this is especially for people with legendaries on their engineers.

Since engineers have kits equipped 50% of the time, I propose: Legendary Kits!

If you have a legendary weapon equipped, your kits get some added effects. A wrench that glows, or grenades that shoot rainbows. Backpacks filled with futuristic looking bombs. Anything instead of the bland default weapon kits that every engineer has.

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

YES! More kit options is a very good idea!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Arkham Creed.7358

Arkham Creed.7358

So I’ve been leveling an engineer lately (my fourth alt). I was thinking how lame the kits are, because you have the same weapons/backpack all the time regardless of the weapons you have equipped. I can imagine how annoying this is especially for people with legendaries on their engineers.

Since engineers have kits equipped 50% of the time, I propose: Legendary Kits!

If you have a legendary weapon equipped, your kits get some added effects. A wrench that glows, or grenades that shoot rainbows. Backpacks filled with futuristic looking bombs. Anything instead of the bland default weapon kits that every engineer has.

Good luck. I’ve been barking up this tree for nearly a year and the only response I’ve gotten from Arena Net was “we’re aware of this. It isn’t a priority.”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Madjon.2657

Madjon.2657

My main is engineer – and I had the same thought. Although I would prefer availability at the exotic level – legendary would be neat but too hard/time consuming for some of us..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

Really, I’m in favor of more kit skins in any form right now.

in Suggestions

Posted by: curlydim.8461

curlydim.8461

+1 this is a good idea,
maybe they can add kit “slots” so you could have a variety, for example:
if using the bomb kit, you could acquire a couple of different looking bomb kits and simply pick one to roam with and when you get bored switch it out … kits that have different cosmetics to them but do the same thing basically.

So adding two to three visuals for each kit would be kitten awesome!

in Suggestions

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

Just remove the backpack from kits as an option.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

I think they just need to make it so that if you show a back item your kit does not change. If you dont show it, then your kit shows when you activate it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Madjon.2657

Madjon.2657

Has this not been done yet??

Anet – come on – what are you doing?