Less Linear Stolid PStory Scripting[spoilers]

in Suggestions

Posted by: blakkrskyrr.7413

blakkrskyrr.7413

So I find that we don’t have many options in the personal story except for which path you want to take when you come to a crossroad. But as for employing pathos, there could have been more work, and there can be for future personal story add-ons.
I just finished the Personal Story act The Steel Tide, where Sam, Tactician Beirne, dies saving Debora. He had emotion, and she had emotion. But clearly, the big baddie was not a problem for me and I could have easily finished him off and saved both Debora and Sam, and even Tegwen when she died. Why not improve these stories and add underlying paths based upon what we achieve, what we say, and give us the ability to really be the hero. Not just the overarching plot hero, but the hero who says, “Hey, I like these people, and if this world were real, I would want to save them.” or those who want to see the world burn, you can do what you want. But as for myself, when Apatia died, I was like, "NOOOOO!!! APATIA!! YOU WERE GOING TO BE MY GIRL!!!". So yeah, employ more heroism possibilities, lessen the linear paths and the requirement for everyone to die, and play more with our inherent emotions, whether they be good or bad.

(edited by blakkrskyrr.7413)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Please use the [spoiler.][/spoiler] tag for the spoiler with Tactician Beirne.

An example would be I just finished the Personal Story act The Steel Tide, where Sam, Tactician Beirnedies saving Debora.

Also add one with Tegwen and Apatia.

Thank you.

in Suggestions

Posted by: blakkrskyrr.7413

blakkrskyrr.7413

lol. sure. I didn’t even think about that. sorry :/