Let Soldier, Shaman, Rabid prefix armor to be crafted please.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sarius.6983

Sarius.6983

Just suggesting hopefully. Currently , the only way to get items with these prefixes and stats would be grinding horrendously or lucking out on TP. Personally crafters should be able to make these items aswell. I know we’re lacking the trophies requirements and I personally wouldn’t want added trophies, so what could be done would be they would require two different trophies.

For example, Shaman, you could make the insignia or dowel take 3 bones and 2 totems, or for the jewelry alternative 3 chrysocola and 2 sapphires.

I know there’s some people that really want the armor with those stats and they shouldn’t be hindered to having to farm specifically a dungeon or www and should be able to be crafted aswell.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rivenguard.6740

Rivenguard.6740

The power/vit/toughness armor/weapons and trinkets are hard to get. Armor you can get 5 of the 6 pieces from Orr karma vendors, but the others are mostly invaders (WxWxW set) and just the trinkets cost around 2000 badges…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sarius.6983

Sarius.6983

Yeah, hence why the suggestion. Mats could easily be a combination of two trophies somewhat sharing their general stats for their pure alternatives and the suggestion is just not for armor, but everything crafted, armor , weapons, jewelry.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Calcifire.1864

Calcifire.1864

oh yes, +ALL the 1’s