Leveling alts

Leveling alts

in Suggestions

Posted by: wakko.5248

wakko.5248

Just a suggestion…

While leveling and exploring is quite fun in this game, doing the same thing over and over again gets a bit annoying and tedious… Especially the starting zones and areas from level 1-40 that you do quite a lot with different characters.

What I suggest is for each level 80 on your account, you gain a % experience boost when leveling an alt character. Maybe like 50% or something.

I know there are experience boosts to buy, but lets face it. They’re pretty crap for leveling.

Leveling alts

in Suggestions

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

I would not mind a X% exp boost that increases with each character you max (including getting all slot skills unlocked, not just levels), that works only for characters that are level 1..60 or something like that.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Leveling alts

in Suggestions

Posted by: dux.8720

dux.8720

there isn’t much pve endgame content and you want to level faster?

Leveling alts

in Suggestions

Posted by: wakko.5248

wakko.5248

Yepp

Leveling alts

in Suggestions

Posted by: Halcyon Dayz.8239

Halcyon Dayz.8239

the game is so young, i don’t understand posts like this

Leveling alts

in Suggestions

Posted by: SHM.7628

SHM.7628

I agree. the thought of leveling a second, third, forth and fifth character to 80 is just mindnumbing.

Leveling alts

in Suggestions

Posted by: Teraphas.6210

Teraphas.6210

just switch your 80 over to artificer and make the xp boosting damage potions.

keep one active while leveling alt regardless of what the damage boost is to and get +10 xp per kill. you will level a good bit faster especially early on.

or do like i did and have a stockpile of mats. i leveled my alts crafting to 100 very easily and gained a few levels for doing so.

You can’t spell Slaughter without Laughter

Leveling alts

in Suggestions

Posted by: Raesin.2908

Raesin.2908

I don’t understand these posts. I’m quite looking forward to leveling through again. I don’t want to be rushed to max lvl and miss out the majority of the game like in certain other MMOs.

Leveling alts

in Suggestions

Posted by: ropestar.7645

ropestar.7645

Would you like it if Anet just gave you level 80 characters right off the bat?

Kids these days…

Leveling alts

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hawken.7932

Hawken.7932

Compared to almost all MMOs on the market at the moment, the amount of content for leveling alts is pretty massive in GW2. I really can’t understand this complaint/suggestion.

I mean there are 5 low level zones… where perhaps only 1-2 (even 1 if you do a lot of events/crafting/gathering) are necessary for a character to level to 15.

Leveling alts

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dorpen.4653

Dorpen.4653

Well sure since most of the “endgame” is pvp and being 80 gives more traits and money to spend than being level 11.