Limited-class sPvP games

Limited-class sPvP games

in Suggestions

Posted by: Captain Epicfail.8730

Captain Epicfail.8730

Simple enough: a toggle on sPvP which shows only games that allow X number of any class in any one game.

Because really, is anyone else sick of games that are just 3 mesmers, 2 guardians and a warrior or ranger?

It’d make things a whole lot more tactical as well, forcing everyone to play to their strengths rather than relying on half their team being made of unkillable bunkers or clone spammers. It’s not even really about balance, it’s about making things less boring, should people choose it.

Ok so plenty of twelve year olds who rolled a mesmer to just own in sPvP will whine, but who cares about them? They can just stick with the regular games. The mesmer/guardian players who are actually good will thrive in class-limited sPvP just as they do in the regular games.

Limited-class sPvP games

in Suggestions

Posted by: Robin Skyshroud.1863

Robin Skyshroud.1863

I agree to balancing Structured PvP. What not to complain about a little more structure?

Previous Thread posted here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/sPVP-tournament-balance-suggestions/first#post1640729

Limited-class sPvP games

in Suggestions

Posted by: Runiir.6425

Runiir.6425

I’d just join games without thieves. Every other class can be delt with fairly, mesmers are only super hard to fight if you don’t pay attention. I just get sick of thieves stealthing and running away like cowards.

Even HB built wars, while anoying to fall prey to when they catch you in mid fight. They are fairly done as building for it glass cannons them.