Link PvE and PvP

Link PvE and PvP

in Suggestions

Posted by: Scary.8034

Scary.8034

Skip that part if not interested to how i got the idea

Ok so I watched “State of the Game” with Jon and Jon yesterday and they mentioned they wanted PvP players to be able to buy like PvE gear with their glory etc , well at least they wanted to give PvP players a bridge toward PvE.

And I though to myself, well what about PvE players ? I understand that you want to make this game eSport matérial and for that you need to make the game the most attractive possible to PvP players. And that’s great , I love GuilD Wars 2 it’s a great game and I really hope it makes it as an eSport.

But making PvP more accessible to PvE players would be great too. Because well all know that PvP gear is all about the looks , because you can decide your stats in a few clicks anyway.

So what about creating transmut stone that you buy with honir that allows you to apply your PvE skins to your PvP ?

Stone would cost like 30-50 honor and be only purchasable when you reach like lvl 15- or 20 (in PvP) and wouldn’t work on like arah gear or any gear that you buy with tokens.

Other idea also, you said you wanted liek to reward PvP players with some things you know to feel they are really working towards something.

What about unique PvP gear that you can’t find in PvE that you can drop in any chest starting at level 40 or something ? and maybe a higher chance of drop in Paid tournaments.
And also like at level 80 you can drop Legendary skins weapons for PvP or like new unique to PvP Legendary skins.

Link PvE and PvP

in Suggestions

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

PvP is already accessible to PvE players:

• Their new matchmaking system means you’re facing opponents of similar skill
  • Everything is available for you from the get go.

Changing the ability to have your PvE look in PvP won’t affect accessibility.

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Link PvE and PvP

in Suggestions

Posted by: Scary.8034

Scary.8034

You misunderstood me, i meant, probably didn’t read the first part i guess, i meant accessibility to skins for your gear, not accessibility to PvP itself.

because honestly in PvP your gear looks like kitten until you get to like level 30 almost, or you need to play tournaments which without a team is not that great.