Lions Arch needs more...personality

in Suggestions

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Everyone hears them.

Most are tired of the same old lines from the NPCs in Lion’s Arch.

How about doing something pretty darn simple;

Every single NPC that DOES talk could be talked to but only a chance of having them be willing to trade.

Yes , trade.

Take for example the poor merchant in the Black Lion’s Trading Post – everyday he asks for Charr Iron so he can fulfill orders from pretty darn desperate customers, but yet day after day, month after month and now year after year, this poor merchant whom we have all heard (unless we have turned off dialog in our sound options – sadly) and all have either gotten tired of hearing it OR like ME you are wanting to help so much it really hurts.

Anet – time to give Lion’s Arch life – I believe that ALL NPCs that DO and CAN talk be willing to, once in a while, trade or talk to us or even gamble with us – so many little mini activities can be added and they can be chance driven.

It would add a fun twist to a what can become a very static experience in Lion’s Arch.

Cheers!

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

(edited by atheria.2837)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Balsa.3951

Balsa.3951

i agree

also this place is a harbor so it needs more drunks and some exotic animals walking the street, maybe even different languages speaking

in Suggestions

Posted by: Peeka.7961

Peeka.7961

Something like the Bazaar of the Four winds? have active events in LA?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

i agree

also this place is a harbor so it needs more drunks and some exotic animals walking the street, maybe even different languages speaking

Check out Hoelbrak if you want to see drunks that are also exotic animals walking the street

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist