Mabon Market in Caledon Forest

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hot Boy.7138

Hot Boy.7138

Mabon Market in Caledon Forest has a really beautiful crating station, but it doesn’t have a Black Lion Trading Post. It needs a trading post, other wise it’s a useless station. It’s a shame to have such a nice station go to waste.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Getefix.9150

Getefix.9150

most of the stations in the explorable areas dont have a bltp, check out the ones in: claypool in queensdale, ashford forums in plains of ashford, desider atum in metrica province and the icesteppes in wayfarer foothills

“Nothing is true, Everything is permitted”

Kiel Replacement Movement

in Suggestions

Posted by: GoddessOfTheWinds.2937

GoddessOfTheWinds.2937

Well that’s why everyone is in Lion’s Arch. Why would you go anywhere else when it’s the most convenient place?

But I agree, there should be more convenient place for crafting/merching/etc. in the open world.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

Agreed. And somewhere other than in the 2nd zone you get to. It’d be nice to have those things in say, Mt Maelstrom or Fireheart Rise or Iron Marches; places far away from major cities.

Also, Rata Sum is the best place for access to crafting stations, the TP and the bank. They’re the closest together and require no WPing. Better than LA.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

And then you will find random trading posts in out of the way locations. Like one in Mount Maelstrom in a little heart area/outpost along with a bank but no crafting.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Isende.2607

Isende.2607

actually, all the starter zones have separate trading posts and crafting areas. it’s not terribly difficult to wp from one to the other — in caledon, you want the astorea waypoint.

mountain outta a molehill, this thread is.

in Suggestions

Posted by: GoddessOfTheWinds.2937

GoddessOfTheWinds.2937

Yeah sure, more gold sink? Hell no, people won’t even bother to have loading screens are wp fees when crafting in additions to all other fees. People will just go to LA currently. There should be “outposts” in the open world with everything a city should have: crafting stations, BLTP, merchants, repairs, trait reset, etc. with reasonable distance.

Think of the outposts/cities in GW1. There were a lot on the road. I want that when exploring. I want outposts (though not instanced) in the world!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kruczek.1803

Kruczek.1803

I like Ebonhawke in Fields of Ruin. Crafting stations, trading post, and bank all next to each other and not jammed like LA. If only it had a mystic forge, I would probably make that my “go-to” area.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

There is a tp in the beginning of the zone and actually every zone that has those crafting centers has a tp but its not located directly at them. So either eat the waypoint fees and hop between them or run back and forth. Otherwise you always have the main cities you can use.

http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Isende.2607

Isende.2607

• shrugs * for me, to be honest, waypoint fees aren’t an issue. everyone gripes about them, but their convenience can not be overstated. i’m not 100% certain, but i believe there is a tp in every zone. bank? eh, i do all my banking after i go to the heart of the mists (free) and then walk through to lion’s arch … when i don’t decide to just wp to my nearest city.

nope, this doesn’t mean i’m rich, i’m not. just means, you wanna gripe about something that is, overall, inconsequential as the waypoint fees, knock yourself out. for me? i’m just gonna keep on enjoying my game.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

• shrugs * for me, to be honest, waypoint fees aren’t an issue. everyone gripes about them, but their convenience can not be overstated. i’m not 100% certain, but i believe there is a tp in every zone. bank? eh, i do all my banking after i go to the heart of the mists (free) and then walk through to lion’s arch … when i don’t decide to just wp to my nearest city.

nope, this doesn’t mean i’m rich, i’m not. just means, you wanna gripe about something that is, overall, inconsequential as the waypoint fees, knock yourself out. for me? i’m just gonna keep on enjoying my game.

Actually I thought we were just chatting about useful features in the maps and whether or not they could be improved.

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)