Mail Power to Guild Leader

in Suggestions

Posted by: Blueblob.1726

Blueblob.1726

So as a guild leader I like to mail my members to let them know certain stuff or ask people questions. However after 2 mails I am suppressed and can not mail anyone else. I feel that guild leaders should have the power to, either mail more people before being suppressed (possibly some sort of special mail to guild members) , or leaders should be able to create some sort of MOTD that to pops up when people log in to inform people.

What do people think?

Fire Blob
Crystal Desert
Veterans Of the Mists [redt] (r/redditgw2/) -Leader

in Suggestions

Posted by: lordvroom.1274

lordvroom.1274

^^ yes! As a leader I would totally love to make an announcement to the entire guild like in guild wars 1. The login message would be displayed to all members and would really help coordinating special events, (ie. Dungeons, WvW this friday night). ANET this has been on my list of improvements for guilds. Please help us.

-Vrontios
Leader of The Backup [CREW]
Fort Aspenwood

in Suggestions

Posted by: rozcinana.7249

rozcinana.7249

It would be great to be able to send out a message to all members once in a while and if not that, message of the day popping up in chat at log in a la GW1 would be great to come back.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Drawing Guy.3701

Drawing Guy.3701

You do have a message board on the guild page where you can put updates… Just let people know to check it regularly. I personally don’t want messages popping in my mail – I have a low limit and don’t need your clutter. I can see guild chats. I can see guild page messages. Plus most serious guilds have VoIP and/or guild forums.

I will say, though, that the mail spam limit is too low – logically it should be 4 or 5… the size of a party. You want to share some food/potions for a dungeon? Nope, you can’t. Want to have a tonic battle and you have a stack? Nope. At least fix this please.

in Suggestions

Posted by: frostflare.6390

frostflare.6390

Why not just have a seperate tab for “Guild Mail” that has 10 slot limit. Your guild leaders(or who has it checked on there ability lists) could send you mail. It won’t go into your regular mail-but your guild mail. This also keeps it organized-and this would be a fast and effecient mass-message system. Considering somepeople are in guilds and never watch chat-and only open the mailbox when they get that cute bird near them.

And even better-I would like a Multi-message system. So i can post more then one guild message. We have a lot of anouncments at times. If someone has left the guild in a position of power and we have a replacement, but we want to notify people of our website and how to go there and sign up~it’s too much for the crappy little board.