Make Dungeon Currency/Tokens Account Bound

in Suggestions

Posted by: LooLoo.1437

LooLoo.1437

I posted this originally in the wrong section, I thought I had clicked “Suggestions” but I clicked “Black lion trading post” instead. Sorry.

Hello ArenaNet and other concerned individuals,

I have an idea that is simple. Make the currency you receive from completing bosses and a dungeon account bound. This way you can run the dungeon on different characters if you’d like and still be able to see something for it.

I don’t think it would be too hard to change and it would make people who rolled alts happier to play alts instead of feeling stuck playing one character.

I would like to hear everyone’s opinions on the matter.

in Suggestions

Posted by: MikeRocks.9243

MikeRocks.9243

Sounds good to me. Anything to actually help my alting.

The Long Road
Goal: To have one character of every race, gender, and armor class combination at level 80.
Current progress: Human 4/6 | Charr 1/6 | Norn 1/6 | Sylvari 1/6 | Asura 1/6 | Total: 8/30

(edited by MikeRocks.9243)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Illicit.2749

Illicit.2749

Why not just make all armor you buy with the tokens account bound as well, rather not farm the same set twice.

Illicit – Guardian
Consul of Os Guild
Administrator – shiverpeaks.com

in Suggestions

Posted by: LooLoo.1437

LooLoo.1437

Even if they didn’t make the armors account bound, I would still be happy with just the tokens being Account Bound.

in Suggestions

Posted by: RetroSamus.9860

RetroSamus.9860

Yes this would be nice to have, cause I know I am going to do a lot of multiple runs on my alts as well just for the fun.

in Suggestions

Posted by: sdluca.4706

sdluca.4706

I like the idea

in Suggestions

Posted by: vonBoomslang.8296

vonBoomslang.8296

I absolutely agree with this idea. I hate wanting to play dungeon X on character A but knowing full well it’ll be a waste of time because I want that set on character B.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Xpiher.5209

Xpiher.5209

/signed. This is a great idea. Consider it “stolen”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Licht.5168

Licht.5168

I disagree with this, simply because you should not be able to farm a specific dungeon for tokens, then make another character and buy all of the set for said dungeon. It ruins the purpose of earning the tokens and set of gear for the character that is actually going to use it.

Xarinn – Warrior L80 – 400AS/400WS
Sanctum of Rall
“Quaggan’s a piwate! Yarr!” – “Pirate”