Make GW2 a Sandbox Kinda?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Renoaku.4189

Renoaku.4189

Like seriously Arena Net should make GW2 into a sand-box sorta.

1.) Instead of making players have to level multiple characters on a single account which is what turns me away from GW2, fix it so that a player can Play a “Single Character” But play every “Class” on the single character each one is level up from level 1 individual except they all share the “Same Story” “And Choices”.

2.) Get rid of the “Gold” or “Silver” which is charged for crafting instead of limiting to two active “Crafts” Allow players to learn all crafts on a single character and do what they please I would honestly spend hours per day playing GW2 just for the fact of leveling my crafts to max level if I could learn every craft on a single character I would enjoy the game a lot more.

Like really it would be great if these were put into GW2 something that other MMORPG titles have done already I just don’t like how unprofessional their customer/developers are so I don’t play them. “Final Fantasy XIV” Has this type of system. “Dark Fall & EVE Online” Have this type of system with class changing all on a single character.

The only difference is that DFUW is a full loot PVP game sometimes I like to take a break from full loot PVP and come over to Guild Wars, but I find it very boring that I can’t just change class on my primary character and continue farming/leveling up in the game instead I have to use multiple characters like seriously.

GW2 Is a Up To Date RPG Graphics wise, but needs much more improvements to support 2013/2014 game-play like this just because Blizzard does something by limiting players in a RPG doesn’t mean that Arena Net has to do the same thing and follow the same path as all these “OLD” RPG Games.

Seriously I had a few developers contact me already about these type of improvements and complaints about their games which btw they are seriously going to take the complaints into consideration of their Future MMORPG Release, hopefully Arena Net will do the same.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sickle.6502

Sickle.6502

No thanks, Sandbox – No chance!

in Suggestions

Posted by: omerksx.2594

omerksx.2594

well, you want “the hell” for hardcore games.

these ’ll make the game tooooooo easy .

and 1 character? no no no. incredibly BORING.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Larkir.6502

Larkir.6502

I don’t get why some people keep saying the sandbox model is automatically better than the theme park model. This game is doing pretty well as it is, and theme park MMOs are generally alot more popular and successful than the sandbox MMOs out there (which are usually quite niche) right now.

Just stating that you don’t feel like playing GW2 because it isn’t a sandbox does nothing without giving us a proper reason for why this should be changed. This game was from the very beginning conceived and designed as a theme park, but a theme park unlike any other MMO out there, which it certainly is. ArenaNet won’t change their whole game from the bottom up just because you don’t like the theme park model.

If you’re looking for a sandbox MMO, GW2 just isn’t your game. There are plenty of sandboxes out there. I played RuneScape and GW1 in parallel to each other back in the day, and there’s nothing wrong with playing a sandbox in parallel to GW2 either since it has no sub fee. Just jump in when you feel like it.

(edited by Larkir.6502)