Make Quaggans into Player Characters!

in Suggestions

Posted by: kta.6502

kta.6502

Quaggan lovers unite! Quaggans need to be player characters in GW2!

The main reason I’m suggesting this: I love the quaggans’ storyline and sympathize with their plight. Plus, I only got a few quaggan-related quests in my Sylvari Engineer’s Personal Storyline.

The idea of a young quaggan trying to save themselves (and their community) from extinction would make for an excellent (albeit emotional) heroic storyline for this game.

Another added plus: Seeing a quaggan in WvW or in the dungeons is good for laughs.

Side note: There is a person in my guild who changes into a quaggen when they want to run rings around Charr in Catherdal of Flames or running from warriors in WvW. It makes everyone on Teamspeak laugh when this happens.

(edited by kta.6502)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jaymee.1560

Jaymee.1560

Oh God no, don’t so that! It’s bad enough I see Quaggan Back Slot covers, making everyone look as if: “Weee!! I’m starting first grade today!”

thud

I use to be a Ritualist and a Paragon in my former life…

in Suggestions

kta.6502

Oh God no, don’t so that! It’s bad enough I see Quaggan Back Slot covers, making everyone look as if: “Weee!! I’m starting first grade today!”

thud

Really? I never see anyone on my server with a Quaggan backpack on. What server are you on?

I can see why: Baby quaggans (like Quaggan Ghost and Quaggan piwate) are cute to look at.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jaymee.1560

Jaymee.1560

I’m on Sea Of Sorrows, lmao. I think I see 1 of them out of every 20 players I see in my screen and it’s like: Oh, dear Lord…

I use to be a Ritualist and a Paragon in my former life…

in Suggestions

kta.6502

I’m on Sea Of Sorrows, lmao. I think I see 1 of them out of every 20 players I see in my screen and it’s like: Oh, dear Lord…

LOL! Maybe those players think Quaggan power will help them fight against my server, Tarnished Coast, in WvW. LOL!

BTW, if you seen an Indiana Jones-styled Slyvari in WvW. That’s me. :P

See you in-game!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shades.4572

Shades.4572

Just imagine a Quaggan wearing a Quaggan backpack. You will die from all the cuteness or die from the brain damage do to your thudding, lol.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Henge.3907

Henge.3907

Quaggan are a lesser race. You couldn’t be a hero character and then choose to join the vigil then choose to learn more about Quaggan.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Avigrus.2871

Avigrus.2871

I love Quaggans.

“Icebrood are attacking Mosh Poi Poi, please help Quaggans..”

The Pirate Quaggan “Peg-Leg” is great – comedy gold.

But seriously, i would pay for a Quaggan expansion.

80 Necro (5), 80 Guard (4), 80 Mesmer (3)
80 Ranger (3), 80 Warrior (3), 80 Thief (3)
80 Ele (2), 80 Engi (3), 80 Rev (2)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shades.4572

Shades.4572

Quaggan are a lesser race. You couldn’t be a hero character and then choose to join the vigil then choose to learn more about Quaggan.

Your chooses for racial sympathy is based on your race not the orders. So they can just have the Quaggan not be able to choose the Quaggan if the Quaggan was playable.

Although I do think it would be funny to have Quaggan characters, since it is as you said a lesser race. That’s why I doubt they will have Quaggan or Skritt become playable, even though a lot of people say they want them.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

I wouldn’t play as a quaggan, probably. However, they have a rich and very interesting culture that I would love to know more about. A lot of people are mistaken by the way they speak and end up believing that they are dumb and childish. They have Olympic games, a structured religion and political organization. They also used to have a royal family, but it was killed by kraits along with their goddess if my memory serves me right.
Quaggans are as civilized and smart as most of the playable races. I would like to see more of them.

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”