Blissified.8369

This game NEEDS:

-More Skills
-More Weapon Skills
-More Utility Skills
-More Weapon Choices per class
-More enemy variation / enemy tacticts
-SMARTER A.I
-New Areas with a more serious theme and tone (Like nightfall was in gw2)
- An 8 player instanced story mission chain like in gw1 and personal story in gw2 but make it geared for a FULL PARTY so more people will play and enjoy it just like gw1 missions.

- A NEW TAKE ON A NEW STORY!

*Make a darker more deep story with more violence
*A different toned story
*New writing style

The living story isn’t cutting it, also we need a new story driven way to introduce new cool items, not just puttting new items in the game that you can only get thru a non immersive chest that you get from clicking a menue.

Ascended / rare unique items should have cool storys too them perhaps very powerful bosses that weild them that you need to cool for a chance for him to drop his weapon.

Why is their no story for ascended stuff? Why can we only craft it and not sell it?
This game is WAY TOO NON-IMMERSIVE.

To add a whole new story arc with a whole need area and a new feel with a bunch of new weapon/armor skins and new weapons and new features requres more then what the living story can deliver…

(edited by Blissified.8369)

Make an expansion pack already

in Suggestions

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

*This game IN MY OPINION NEEDS

All of those things can (and most likely will) be added via the Living World updates. No need for an expansion to get all those stuffs.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Suggestions

Posted by: Blissified.8369

Blissified.8369

so far everyone in the living world has been temporary and its been all pretty lackluster.

To add a whole new story arc with a whole need area and a new feel with a bunch of new weapon/armor skins and new weapons and new features requres more then what the living story can deliver…

edit: of course its in my opinion, no need to put that as that obvoius…

(edited by Blissified.8369)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

*This game IN MY OPINION NEEDS

All of those things can (and most likely will) be added via the Living World updates. No need for an expansion to get all those stuffs.

This is absolutely true and I would prefer a naturally evolving world to an expansion. But, in order to do that Anet would need to do that. So far, we haven’t seen it in-game. Hopefully, we will see some signs of natural evolution before the end of the year.

in Suggestions

lordkrall.7241

Incorrect, there is quite a bit of stuff that have been permanent addition that has been added with the Living World model.

We have gotten a new area, new dungeon path, two new dungeons that are coming back as fractals, new fractal, new reward system, new WvW stuff, revamped world events, improved crafting and so on.
And yes, we have gotten new weapon and armor-skins with the Living World.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Suggestions

Posted by: Blissified.8369

Blissified.8369

Incorrect, there is quite a bit of stuff that have been permanent addition that has been added with the Living World model.

We have gotten a new area, new dungeon path, two new dungeons that are coming back as fractals, new fractal, new reward system, new WvW stuff, revamped world events, improved crafting and so on.
And yes, we have gotten new weapon and armor-skins with the Living World.

? Most of that isn’t from the living story its just updates that any normal mmo gets… and thats not a lot of stuff at all….. Not enough to make me and my friends come back.

Also some of the things you’ve said are trivial.

I sence you just don’t want to pay money.
None of the stuff you’ve listed is comparable to a real expansion go check out World of Warcrafts expansions, or guild wars 1’s expansions.

in Suggestions

lordkrall.7241

? Most of that isn’t from the living story its just updates that any normal mmo gets… and thats not a lot of stuff at all….. Not enough to make me and my friends come back.

Also some of the things you’ve said are trivial.

I sence you just don’t want to pay money.
None of the stuff you’ve listed is comparable to a real expansion go check out World of Warcrafts expansions, or guild wars 1’s expansions.

I have never mentioned Living Story. I am talking about Living World, which is what they call their 2-week release system.
Just because it is not enough to make you and your friends come back doesn’t mean they are not adding and/or fixing stuff.

Most of the things I posted is far from trivial and make the game much better and playable.

I already pay money. I buy gems, and clearly enough people are doing that. Since ArenaNet seems to be able to keep releasing new stuff every 2nd week for free.

Most of the stuff I posted is exactly what you get from a real expansion.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Suggestions

Posted by: Milumeo Rinku.7583

Milumeo Rinku.7583

I think on a stream Anet did a while back, they said they would be working on bigger things from Halloween to Christmas as they are re-using last year’s stuff, so they have more time for bigger things. Might not be expansion but who knows

in Suggestions

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

If I remember right I think instead of expansions they are just adding stuff with living story. The reason for this is they do not need them money for expansions since they get enough with micro transactions. Anything an expansion can give us can be added along with a living story.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

But release it for free aside a living story patch. Gem sales will cover the costs!