Make condition builds more pve-friendly

in Suggestions

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

Got kicked from dungeons dozen of times, because i’m not “zerker”, this is really obnoxiously. I love conditions playstyle, but people hate them :/

yes i have second gear with zerk stats, but don’t like to use it

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

in Suggestions

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Just stay out of CoF and ‘Speedy’ dungeon groups.
CoF is a very lame and easy dungeon people farm all the time, they actually expect to do speedruns without advertising so. As far as I know, in all other dungeons advertising is done properly and in groups that are not stating it is I got never asked to even tell what kind of build I’m running or what gear I have.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

It isn’t a problem with condition builds in PvE. It’s a problem with certain players in PvE.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

IMO, the only place where condition builds are at a true disadvantage in PvE is world bosses that still have the generic 25 stack limit on them.

I love to see condition-dealers in my dungeon groups. You just have to be careful not to have too many of them in one group, because the stack limits are restrictive. Even that isn’t too much of a problem.

Frankly, I’m more wary of zerkers, since most people can’t play them well enough to avoid taking dirt naps most of the time.

in Suggestions

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

IMO, the only place where condition builds are at a true disadvantage in PvE is world bosses that still have the generic 25 stack limit on them.

I love to see condition-dealers in my dungeon groups. You just have to be careful not to have too many of them in one group, because the stack limits are restrictive. Even that isn’t too much of a problem.

Frankly, I’m more wary of zerkers, since most people can’t play them well enough to avoid taking dirt naps most of the time.

best thing in condition build that for maximize damage i need only 1 stat, so 1-2 i can use for defense (rabid gear for me, crit for applying more bleeds and fire), when power-build require precision and crt. dmg. to max so if zerk-guy not good enough – he will die.

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian