Make downed mesmer clones un-revivable

in Suggestions

Posted by: Larkir.6502

Larkir.6502

I love the #2 skill on the downed skill bar as a mesmer, but at the same time I have major issues with it. Mesmers are about confusing the opponents, not the allies. This skill sure confuses the opponent and gets me away from them, but quite often people in my party or team are trying to revive my clone instead of me. This is annoying both for me and my teammates. I want my actual body to be ressed and not my clone. Also, my teammates might go into trouble or waste time trying to get me up, only to find out they were ressing a clone. I love using the skill but I feel bad doing it alot of times since it confuses my allies.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tradewind.6913

Tradewind.6913

I agree, but your teammates need to recognize that your clones have different colored names…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Timbot.2460

Timbot.2460

Just like they got rid of pet revival they need to do the same for mesmer.

It just makes sense

in Suggestions

Posted by: Larkir.6502

Larkir.6502

Yeah, it’s easy to miss though.. and if I’m just running around in the open world or in WvW I can’t expect everyone around me to be in the same party as I am.. Or is the color different no matter if you’re in a party or not?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Morbius Immortalis.1926

Morbius Immortalis.1926

They do shatter if they get revived so maybe they can link their revival to the players hp and then all of them shatter when their caster gets revived?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Alviss.1256

Alviss.1256

well part of the problem too is that when you stand over a body you see the “revive” function pop up. whether the names are different colored or not, sometimes thats the only indicator you go off of.

ie if a couple people are laying dead in the same bunch, be nice if i was rezzing the player and not a clone.

darn clones.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Panda.1967

Panda.1967

They do shatter if they get revived so maybe they can link their revival to the players hp and then all of them shatter when their caster gets revived?

That would be nice… just hopefully this doesn’t cause flag finishing in PvP on a clone to kill the mesmer too…

Please stop assuming I’m a guy… I am female.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

Clones should definitely be relivable . I love rezing myself after i rally lol . Seriously though this needs fixed .