Make editing the Message of the Day easier (Guilds)

in Suggestions

Posted by: JayMack.8295

JayMack.8295

Hey,

I’m not sure if this is a bug, since I remember that editing the message of the day was easier in betas, but since I’m not sure, I’ll post it here.

Currently, editing the message of the day involves a blank box appearing for you to type the message into. Because of this, I can’t edit the current message of the day, but instead have to re-type the entire thing out if I want to make small adjustments to the current one.

What would make it easier would be making the box the current message of the day appears in editable, rather than popping up a smaller separate window that is blank. If this is not possible, making sure that the box that pops up has the current message of the day already in it would also make things a lot easier.

Thanks.

in Suggestions

Posted by: crimsonfury.6294

crimsonfury.6294

Omg I agree with u this needs to get fixed fast

in Suggestions

Posted by: GummiBear.2756

GummiBear.2756

YES please, i even had to copy a txt file just so i can make small adjustments to it here and there instead of typing it all again

in Suggestions

Posted by: Smooz.7186

Smooz.7186

i just made a Guild problems topic with some other problems too.. i totally agree with this one. its really annoying

in Suggestions

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

I had to retype my MotD 3 times this morning due to user error and the fact that AN does not know what the word ‘Edit’ means.

This message was brought to you by a Kitten with a Keyboard