Posted by: Blackers.7512

Blackers.7512

I toaly agree with this

Desolation – Thief

Make it easier to stop rezzing

in Suggestions

Posted by: DocHolliday.5921

DocHolliday.5921

YES please. In fact I think dodge should break anything you’re currently doing.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Isende.2607

Isende.2607

absolutely support this, thanks!

in Suggestions

Posted by: garraeth.3267

garraeth.3267

This ^^, and to add: Please make it so you can rebind all the “f” actions to other keys. Then this wouldn’t be such an issue. Rezzing is basically a full-stop root. Also breaks stuff like Jade Quarry when someone goes down near a shard (rez trumps picking up the shard).

in Suggestions

Posted by: BroScientist.9875

BroScientist.9875

+1 very annoying for someone to bring your health low while your rezzing only for you to forget you can’t dodge so you spam the F key and then dodge. Small quality of life change but it would be much appreciated!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lane.3410

Lane.3410

/signed I assumed movement of any kind would break it, learned it didn’t the hard way.

in Suggestions

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

Agreed. Half the time I may accidently start rezzing or ill be rezzing and something hits me. I try to dodge or move away but then realize I can’t and lose like 1/4 of my ho before I actually start fighting

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Maiden England.3491

Maiden England.3491

You wouldn’t believe how many times I’ve died because of this in WvW lol. support

Street Regulator

in Suggestions

Posted by: David.4821

David.4821

I learned not to res anyone and I’m sure that’s not what anet intended. Let us break rez with any sort of movement, whether it be skills, WASD or mouse movement.

in Suggestions

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

First, I’m not arguing against what you’re asking for.

I ran into this problem pretty quickly, you can’t dodge away from someone you’re in the process of rezzing. But! tapping a movement key (W or S, as A and D pan camera unless Right mouse is held down), breaks the rez pretty quickly. Now that keystroke won’t do anything else like be part of a dodge command. But if you tap S to break res then hit S-V (or double tap S if you have that on) you should be able to dodge away pretty quickly. It’s not perfect, and I’m not suggesting it makes your request unnecessary, but it’s not bad, just takes getting used to having to use a movement key to break the rez first.

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon