Make kama account wide

Make kama account wide

in Suggestions

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

So the recipes for legendary weapons are finnaly found and you need about 1million kama for it depending on your luck. The problem is kama is character bound, whereas all other ingredients (if I am not mistaken) can be earned account wide. Which means I am forced to farm all that kama on a single character keeping me from experiencing other classes for months if I want a legendary weapon in a reasonable time frame.
So I suggest making kama account wide or at least make ingredients like Obsidian Shards account bound instead of character bound.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Make kama account wide

in Suggestions

Posted by: Marrond.1385

Marrond.1385

1milion Karma? I’m not familiar with legendaries but I thought all you need is alot of skillpoints? What exactly is Karma used for?

Make kama account wide

in Suggestions

Malediktus.9250

Make kama account wide

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dyadem.5139

Dyadem.5139

My highest character is 45, but I very much have to disagree with this. Karma farming is easy enough to gain on any class I’ve played (in all bwe’s as well as now), and even with the large amount you need (which wasnt that large before the nerfs if you recall), I just dont see it. Perhaps its the old EQ1 player in me…but I would feel a person would benefit from actually gaining the karma, per toon, to get the items they need. Or…just dont have alts.

This spot intentionally left blank.

Make kama account wide

in Suggestions

Marrond.1385

My highest character is 45, but I very much have to disagree with this. Karma farming is easy enough to gain

And I have 80 for quite a while doing WvW like a mad (so it’s event after event much quicker than in PvE), 250hrs on this character – arround 200k karma. Still lightyears away from 1 milion O.O

Make kama account wide

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dyadem.5139

Dyadem.5139

My highest character is 45, but I very much have to disagree with this. Karma farming is easy enough to gain

And I have 80 for quite a while doing WvW like a mad (so it’s event after event much quicker than in PvE), 250hrs on this character – arround 200k karma. Still lightyears away from 1 milion O.O

And once you get that weapon… I will be thoroughly impressed and in awe of you. Now multiply that by 5 (or more if you buy more character slots)…and you will become next to a god in my eyes.

This spot intentionally left blank.

Make kama account wide

in Suggestions

Marrond.1385

And once you get that weapon… I will be thoroughly impressed and in awe of you. Now multiply that by 5 (or more if you buy more character slots)…and you will become next to a god in my eyes.

After I somehow grindout so much karma I will endup in hospital for mental sick… so much grinding with so low karma rewards O.O

Make kama account wide

in Suggestions

Malediktus.9250

My highest character is 45, but I very much have to disagree with this. Karma farming is easy enough to gain on any class I’ve played (in all bwe’s as well as now), and even with the large amount you need (which wasnt that large before the nerfs if you recall), I just dont see it. Perhaps its the old EQ1 player in me…but I would feel a person would benefit from actually gaining the karma, per toon, to get the items they need. Or…just dont have alts.

I cant experience alternative stories if I dont have any alts thought.